Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Airsoft Media (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Kill Haüs Entertainment OPS DVD Magazine (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=73599)

whisper_kill December 29th, 2008 14:20

Kill Haüs Entertainment OPS DVD Magazine

ISSUE #1 NOW AVAILABLE. PM FOR DETAILS

http://www.1rpc.com/killhaus/issue1_dvdcover.png

We're bringing a little hollywood to airsoft in Canada!! Kill Haüs Entertainment brings you exciting coverage of the best events across Canada, player and team interviews, tech, product reviews, behind-the-scenes footage and all the stuff you know you want to see but was too afraid to admit it in front of your leet friends. We will be "testing" this project out with four initial releases and a subscription offering. We'll then assess the long term feasibility of the project and go from there.

Here a short list of what's on the first DVD:
  • CAPS 2008 coverage (Ontario)
  • OP: What the Hell at the Mill (Quebec)
  • Closet Raiders: LawDog (1st Ranger Platoon of Canada (1RPC)) (Ontario)
  • TTAC3 Tactical Skirmish Night (Ontario)
  • Retailer Profile: Army Issue (Ontario)
  • OP: Swamp Rats (Ontario)

Video content will be available via an online subscription through the website for a low monthly fee, or have the DVD delivered right to your door by ordering it online. Website is coming soon: www.killhausentertainment.com.

If you would like to have your event covered, or would like to have yourself or your team profiled, please contact Whisper Kill via PM.

Interested in selling our DVDs and/or apparel in your retail location? Wholesale pricing is available.

We are VERY interested in hearing from potential video contributors from across Canada.

We're always looking for video contributors from across Canada, to capture the airsoft action in your area. This is a paid opportunity. If you are interested, please contact Whisper Kill via PM, asap.

Azuki January 3rd, 2009 16:54

Domain seems to be down. Getting a redirect to a generic page. *wants to see videos please!*

panda86 January 3rd, 2009 17:21

Me too. Would love to see some preview clips. If the content is good and the price is reasonable, I'd have no problem subscribing to the DVD service.

whisper_kill January 3rd, 2009 17:48

Yes, the website (or should I say homepage) will be uploaded shortly, as we are anxious to show people what we are working on.

*EDIT*

The homepage is up. Although none of the links are currently activated, we thought we would get the homepage up and a sample video for you to see. As we evolve with this project, so too will the quality and inventiveness of the video coverage. We have some very exciting plans for upcoming content and some, what I consider, unique ideas on how to deliver it to you. But the most important element of this project is the support of the canadian airsoft community. We need YOU to embrace this project to help keep us moving forward to provide this service.

As clichéd as this sounds, we are not just some profiteer taking advantage of the airsoft community, we are long time airsofters ourselves and have supported the sport in Canada for years.

whisper_kill January 12th, 2009 14:56

NEW CONTENT!

Watch for "Making the Ultimate Airsoft Field : Tactical Scenario Solutions", a behind the scenes look at the Picton hospital site being used for the upcoming Border Wars III MilSim.

whisper_kill January 12th, 2009 21:04

We're still looking for interested contributors to supply HD video from their province/region. We have a guideline document for submissions. The pay is shitty, but the work is hard!

whisper_kill January 15th, 2009 14:25

Wanna get a feel for the upcoming Border Wars III game? Check out our coverage of OP: Broadsword, played at the same Picton location!

Mantelope January 15th, 2009 14:26

Yer website still isn't working.

whisper_kill January 15th, 2009 20:53

Old sig URL. It's updated.

whisper_kill January 16th, 2009 09:16

More exclusive Canadian airsoft HD/SD footage coming down the pipe. Professionally edited, fast-paced, hardcore action. First DVD release and subscription system coming out mid/late march.

Capt. T/O January 16th, 2009 18:22

perhaps this is a litle too early to comment, but there are no other articles for any other provinces except ontario and quebec.

camogames out in saskatchewan has a great indoor facility and the battlefield games in alberta attract over 100 players per game.

have any plans to cover those events?

im sure there are people who would help out from out west (myself not included)

thanks for listening to my comments

SC

whisper_kill January 16th, 2009 19:49

We are working to secure contributors in ALL provinces, but we haven't had people step up to the plate yet for each province. We do have some contributors for Alberta and Manitoba. We truly want to represent ALL of Canada!

Tech January 16th, 2009 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by whisper_kill (Post 899424)
We are working to secure contributors in ALL provinces, but we haven't had people step up to the plate yet for each province. We do have some contributors for Alberta and Manitoba. We truly want to represent ALL of Canada!

I will definitely contribute on BC's behalf once I am finished film school, but that's about a year down the road so ya...

SnipersVenom January 19th, 2009 19:22

man what ever happened to the stuff from BW2 last year??? is that on one fo the DVD's comin out?

whisper_kill January 19th, 2009 19:50

I was not involved with any of the BWII stuff. You would want to communicate directly with Krusty.