Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   ASC News and Announcements (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   JoeFriday is the brain behind the Props Canada fiasco (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=90429)

ILLusion September 17th, 2009 22:46

JoeFriday is the brain behind the Props Canada fiasco

JoeFriday is the brain behind the Props Canada fiasco

An investigation amongst several local players has yielded information that proves that JoeFriday is the man behind the Props Canada fiasco.

JoeFriday aka Serpentor aka Greg Auch aka Greg Tully aka Props Canada aka Movie Props Services still has many outstanding debts to the Props Canada debacle (we have an entire forum dedicated to the airsoft scam of the century.)

All current customers of JoeFriday, would be recommended to contact him immediately to request a refund or have their product shipped immediately. We can not say whether he will run with your money or not, but given his past track record, it's best to be safe than to be sorry.

Greg, Thanks for showing your face in the community again. It's good to know that we can still get you for all of the money that you owe to your debtors.

You have 30 days to come up with products or a refund for your past debtors from the Props Canada deal. If you do not come forward with the money and/or products by this time, you WILL be reported to your CFO as well as the RCMP for breach of the terms of your business firearms license. You've had more than enough time to collect the funds to pay back your debtors... it's been quite a number of years.

For anybody who wishes to acquire ANY of Greg's contact information, feel free to contact one of the staff members - it has all been acquired through PUBLIC sources. Once Greg's 30 days are up, ALL of this information will be posted in this thread.

pusangani September 17th, 2009 22:52

Oh snap, that's a piece of ASC history right there

Forever_kaos September 17th, 2009 23:00

Man I feel SO lucky to have my tracking number in my hands.. holy shit

TheToastmaster September 17th, 2009 23:01

This is a day I never thought I would see.

Doombringer September 17th, 2009 23:06

He still haven't shipped my gun...

IceTray September 17th, 2009 23:07

Quote:

An investigation amongst several local players has yielded information that proves that JoeFriday is the man behind the Props Canada fiasco.
Requesting the information?

Thenooblord September 17th, 2009 23:07

am i lucky to not know what the hell you guys are talking about?

The Saint September 17th, 2009 23:08

I'd certainly like to see one of the darker chapters of ASC finally wrap up.

Conscript September 17th, 2009 23:10

I'll let some of the older guys know that don't surf ASC anymore.

Forever_kaos September 17th, 2009 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceTray (Post 1067395)
Requesting the information?

Yeah I am a tad curious as to how this was found out? How were the 2 matched.

NachoPuddin September 17th, 2009 23:14

The internet is a beautiful thing i would presume.

spartan117 September 17th, 2009 23:20

What?! No way........i can't believe it..... Then are those tracking numbers real?? Is my package really at my local post office???

Ayashifx55 September 17th, 2009 23:22

at least you have a tracking number. I have nothing and i fully paid 1300$ 2 weeks before the custom order for this summer was closed !!!

Brodie_BHD September 17th, 2009 23:23

A teammate and myself have both recieved our guns so as far as I know the tracking numbers are legit

spartan117 September 17th, 2009 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayashifx55 (Post 1067408)
at least you have a tracking number. I have nothing and i fully paid 1300$ 2 weeks before the custom order for this summer was closed !!!

I've known some people who've bought things off him and have received it.