Thread: E-Hobby Asia
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2009, 12:39   #1
Amos

E-Hobby Asia

Hey there, quite a while ago I purchased a Prometheus Type 89 barrel that on Ehobby's site claimed was also for a VSR-10... When in fact it was not for a VSR-10 at all.

I contacted Ehobby and they told me to return it to them with a whole bunch of information in the package. I did this... and they've now had the barrel for roughly 3-4 weeks and they're not responding to my e-mails.

Now not only am I out 55 USD, but I'm also out another 18 CAD shipping it to them.

I'd just like to get my money back.

Here's the transaction: Bold = Me, Italics = Them

Hello, I'm quite upset with a product that I recently ordered from your website.

In Order #100019023 I ordered 1X Prometheus 6.03 EG Barrel for Type 89 / VSR-10 (433mm). I was planning on installing this on my VSR-10, but it is not compatible. I've been a gun-technician for the past 3 years, so I know that it is not due to my lack of skill. The barrel you have advertised on your website is not for a VSR-10, the barrel does not have the proper grooves machined into it to allow it to fit in both the Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G-spec and Pro-sniper hop-up unit, nor does it have the proper ring machined around it to allow VSR-10 hop-up rubber to fit onto it.

I'm rather dissapointed, I've spent $55USD for a barrel that I'm unable to use (It does not work with regular AEG's, and no one in Canada owns a Type 89, so I can not simply re-sell this item.)

I've been a loyal customer to Ehobby Asia and I would not like this poor transaction to reflect negatively on your company.

I would like this dealt with as soon as possible, Thank you.

Dear Buyer,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Sorry for our listing error. Would you like return this item to our US shipping centre for refund the payment? We will send you our RMA no. & mailing address upon receipt your confirmation.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

For Reply, please reply to this email address, and also include the content of this email.

Best Regards,

eHobbyAsia - CS1RL

Yes I'd like to return it. Would you also be willing to cover my expense of shipping it to your US shipping center? All of this would not have happened if this item was listed correctly.

Dear Buyer,

Here is the address of our LA Shipping Centre :-

Innoworkshop
5220 4th St. Unit 15,
Irwindale, CA 91706
United States

Can you please check the postage fees with tracking no. and notice us first, thanks.

For Reply, please reply to this email address, and also include the content of this email.

Best Regards,

eHobbyAsia - CS1RL

Expedited parcel USA for this item would be 15.17

Total cost to you would be 54.99 + 15.17 = 70.16 USD

I've also noticed on your website the product description has not changed. Please remove anything relating to the VSR-10 from this barrel http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/prometheu...89-vsr-10.html

Please get back to me as soon as possible, I'm leaving town tomorrow, and I'll be gone for over a month.

Dear Buyer,

Thanks for the notice of postage fees, can you please quote the price of regular mail with tracking no. instead of expedited mail. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I have a buisness account with Canada Post, so Regular post is the same price as Expedited.

Dear Buyer,

Please complete and insert this note inside the package:

RMA Number: OS-RMA-1069
User Name:

Order number:100019023

Why return back?

What you want us to do after we received the returned package

Please return it to the following address :-

Innoworkshop
5220 4th St. Unit 15,
Irwindale, CA 91706
United States

All return must in a brand new condition with all instructions and original box/packaging, well packed as arrival; otherwise we can't process your request. Thank you for your kind attention.

Best Regards,

eHobbyAsia - CS1RL

I'm no longer at home, I'll be away on vacation for the next month, I will contact you again once I'm back home.

-1 month later-

Hello, I'm back home from a month long vacation now, I've still got the Type 89 barrel that is of no use to me, I'm wondering if I would still be able to return it (The item has not been used, it still has all the original packaging and is in perfect condition)

Dear Buyer,

OK, kindly please follow our instruction to ship back the item to our US shipping centre, thanks.

Best Regards,

eHobbyAsia - CS1RL

I've shipped the item back to your center,

Here's your tracking #: CX 239 057 925 CA

It can be tracked at www.canadapost.ca

Thank you, and when can I expect my full refund?

Dear Buyer,

Noted with thanks. We will notice you once we got back the item from our LA shipping centre.

Best Regards,

eHobbyAsia - CS1RL

www.ehobbyasia.com

Hello. I've checked the tracking number and it says that the item was successfully delivered on 2009/07/13 at 11:58am.

Could you please send me my re-fund? I'm very disappointed at how long this is taking and I'll be holding off any future orders until I receive my refund (I am a very frequent buyer)

G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote