View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2012, 02:06   #4
▼Stripes▲

I just bought one today. Haven't had time to do a full internal review but I can run you through the basics if it helps. I'll point out this is my first p90 it's a nearly complete impulse buy as a tax-return present to myself.

Alright first of all the gun is a brick, That is boxy and heavy, I'd say just as heavy as a full metal M4 maybe even a bit more so. Though it's very well balanced and pointable when against your shoulder. The main body is made of textured ABS( might get pretty slippery if your hands get sweaty) with some Zinc alloy( pot metal right?) components, Rails, slide, carry handle. It has enough battery space for an 8.4 mini or an 11.1 brick lipo (that I've tested so far) .

The inner barrel is the same length as a G36c which are pretty accurate imo so you don't sacrifice much for the size(Though I guess that's the same for all p90s). The iron sights are a little uncomfortable but they're beneath the top rail so they'll always be there without getting in the way. There's a cutaway on the barrel tip which makes putting barrel attatchments a bit of a pain but if you're slow and careful it shouldn't be a problem. So far I like it a lot. I'm going to battle test it on Monday and bring a performance report.
▼Stripes▲ is offline   Reply With Quote