View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017, 16:50   #1
Dumblins

AEG stops completely on full auto?

Hi everyone,

I did my research on this forum to find a similar thread but I couldn't find anything with the same problem as mine but please refer me to a similar thread if anything...

I went to a game not long ago and my G&G GC16 MPW12 was doing fine for a while and then it stopped. Just completely, no sounds at all, nothing.

The indoor field I was at was not heated and it was a cold day so it was quite cold (around 10-12 degrees celcius). My gun is full metal so no need to say it was frozen cold. When my gun stopped doing anything, I ask questions to nearby players and someone said Mosfets tend to stop working in too cold conditions. So I left my gun in its case and continued playing with what I could get.

It's been two weeks now and it's still giving me problems. I tried it out this morning and I could shoot some BBs on semi-auto but when I went on full auto then it stopped working again. Putting it on semi doesn't work either neither does putting it on safe and back to semi or full auto... My battery is fully charged also.

It most definitely is an electrical issue but I checked the connection on my battery and the tamiya connections look okay.

Does anyone of you have any idea what it might be ? I read it could be the motor wires or the fuze or even the mosfet itself ?

Do I need to rip the gun down in order to check these wires ?

Thanks a lot !
Dumblins is offline   Reply With Quote