Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Socom gear daniel defense

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old February 8th, 2012, 20:44   #16
Jcotter

If you're a DD fan then the socom gear is the better deal. You get an excellent quality gun with fully licensed trades.

I have the Noveske 14.5 N4 and I have no regrets.
Old February 9th, 2012, 01:53   #17
CanucK101

Ye, i just cant see any other gun in the price range of 500 - 650 that looks better and has better internals and also looks good and real. SOCOM gear just seems like such a BA company.
CanucK101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2012, 05:19   #18
GRIM
PMC84X - AV Status Revoked.

Get MK18. Sooo nice
GRIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2012, 06:44   #19
CanucK101

Yeah, MK18 has been the one since the start but it was good to get reviews from people on what they would get or what's a better choice for my situation. It was the SOCOM gear MK18 9.5'' but then I see KWA and VFC made their own MK18 and I'm confused which is the better choice. I like them both but the SOCOM does have that infamous RIS that everyone is putting on their guns. Right there I am ahead.
Old February 9th, 2012, 07:24   #20
Jcotter

Don't forget the licensed upper and lower, that saves you some serious cash right there.
Does that one come with a KX3? .The functioning bolt catch is nice but the sound when the bolt is released is very underwhelming. ( it's an AEG so you can't expect too much )

Getting a good battery is going to be important for these guns, I know I had problems with a cheap 9.6 and wall charger. Save yourself some headaches and start off on the right foot. don't get the cheapest battery and charger possible like I did.

I'll have to get updated pics of my N4 up, all I need now is the Noveske MUR upper to replace the Noveske one it came with and a 14.5' afghan outer barrel and I'm done. for now anyways until I build another complete upper for it hahaha... I can see that happening with the old one just lying around.

Anyways it sounds like you're off in the right direction, You're doing your homework which is always important. Take your time, keep researching, keep asking questions and, by the time you're 18 you'll be off to a hell of a better start then most of us.

If you do end up getting the gun before you're 18 please remember while you might be very mature for your age, some of your friends may not be. Always treat them like their real steel counterparts. All it takes is one person to ruin it for everybody.
Old February 9th, 2012, 18:19   #21
CanucK101

Yeah, the DD MK18 comes with the Noveske KX3 Sound Amplifier. I love the AMP it makes it sound like a pop! instead of an electric sling sound. Yeah, the bolt catch is w.e to me as long as it is functional and catches I am happy but a louder release is always cool. If this is possible I plan on getting the Magpul PTS CTR and getting a battery (11.1 li-po King Arms small stick) or there's others. Reason for this is because the stock does wobble and that stock is the new invention in stocks that don't wobble. And if I go li-po I am going to get a Li-po charger not just some smart charger. What do you think I should get in Batteries because a Li-po is going to have really high ROF which I don't really care for because it ruins your internals from really fast ROF. I might just stick with a 9.6. I don't know let me know what you think I am not to literate in batteries.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion