Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > WW1, WW2
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

WW2 sale.com Warning scam artist.

:

WW1, WW2

Old June 21st, 2012, 00:48   #16
Pockets

i went with http://stores.ebay.ca/Memory1945 on making a custom uniform for me... they did the conversions i asked for and it came out great! made my uniform a one of a kind.
I had some special conversions to make it look 'better'
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2012, 00:54   #17
BennyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootYourFace View Post
But THIS!!!

http://www.ww2sale.com/ww2-german-m3...set-zt002.html

I've seen many historical pictures to back this up. But I'm not sharing!
i knew it! the Nazis were actually Chinese in disguise!
BennyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:09   #18
Forever_kaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pockets View Post
i went with http://stores.ebay.ca/Memory1945 on making a custom uniform for me... they did the conversions i asked for and it came out great! made my uniform a one of a kind.
I had some special conversions to make it look 'better'
I believe that's http://www.gavinmilitaria.com/index.php.
Majority of the items are exactly the same description/free "gifts".

If it actually is, most of the items are fairly cheaper on the webstore (such as the Dot-44)

Just a word of the wise, they were hacked back in March. Apparently not the first time it's happened. You'll get a tracking number that works, everything seems fine and dandy. Makes for interesting times trying to sort shit out once it's past the 45 days with Paypal and Gavin.

Last edited by Forever_kaos; June 21st, 2012 at 01:11..
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 15:53   #19
QuincyXavier

Also, dealing with a company who's office is on islands just off of Puerto Rico.

I too recommend At The Front or What Price Glory
QuincyXavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 01:40   #20
zeke42

Angry WW2 sale.com Warning scam artist

Don't buy a word of what WW2 promises...I wasted an hour and a half online With their rep with an "English" name..even copied the conversation... begged me to "trust" them assured me if size was incorrect...send back for full refund...or make correct..explained this was for a very specific client and this would lead to more purchases....lost the client, I had to suck up the payment...was promised sale out in abut 10 days to me...more than a month later I got package, was told order was Lost...but they just took time in sending... I asked for gabardine breeches...got wool. client ..this was a test run from him of me...already... angered...left to find another source...so first sale from WW2...lost me credibility and a client...tunic had terrible quality button holes.. they were shredding even before I rebuttoned the tunic... collar stitching bad...only two hooks when I told it had to have three on the collar...those were placed backward and would not hook and badly sewn in!! sleeve buttons were just tossed on...crooked and not correctly spaced...As I moved the buttons...I noticed one button conveniently revealed where the seamstress...not a tailor as advertised.. had cut the fabric. Despite assurances to make good..."Please Trust Us!!!... I informed them the tunic was was off size...asked for 17" collar...got 18 1/2, 42-44" chest...got 50"...length was way off the size...sleeve longer than asked for, etc. Their response to assurances to Trust and they'll make good.... wouldn't take a return nor a refund stating their policy is 2-3mm difference..not stated in our agreement..not what a real tailor would do...they take a size they make the size... chest was over 6 inches off...way more than 2-3 millimeters...collar an inch and a half off...sleeves about 2 inches off, etc. They promised tailor made and sent me what they had in stock... and lied about the delivery...I questioned them...they say..who told you this...read verbatim the discussion I had..and name..said never heard of her... scam from the get-go and that was how they intended to open relations with a commercial client!!! Sad/glad to see this is a regular occurrence...need to shut them down...or I think they are going by another name...see same product out of China but different business name on Ebay...Shame on them...just reassures people's thoughts on not buying from China...I have moved to Europe...better quality and better prices...
zeke42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:53   #21
zeke42

ww2sale.com scam

I hear mentions of other businesses...I can't say for German...but I highly recommend an L-A area based company... WWII Impressions...material is spot on...not that fluffy tn Chinese made junk...these uniforms, and hats look like new originals...A buddy was with me at a recent historical event...wearing WW II USMC shirt, proper tan trousers for Marines and side hat...proper looking Chambray material for the shirt...fooled me...even no back pockets...and his size...I have dealt with the US Army stuff...impressed...pricey...but worth it especially l if you want sized to fit...even women's WAC/Nurses stuff... I think he even uses original threads fr the most parts... I'm normally cheap when buying for clients...but he's worth it to me...
zeke42 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > WW1, WW2