Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

This is H&K thread

:

Airsoft Media

Old November 16th, 2010, 22:37   #256
Short Round
Najohn

Now that is a beaut. Love the grenade launcher!
Old November 16th, 2010, 23:32   #257
VooDooPeteK

I think I have seen that mp5 a few times before

it def doesn't shoot like you think an mp5 would shoot
VooDooPeteK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 12:37   #258
Amos

Newest build
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 12:42   #259
CARL

Hk416 vfc
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG003457.jpg (100.1 KB, 18 views)
CARL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2010, 02:58   #260
sortie39
Banned

nice collection!
sortie39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2010, 12:30   #261
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARL View Post
Hk416 vfc
a little light or flash wouldnt hurt...
Old November 20th, 2010, 13:20   #262
Lee, T
a.k.a. n00bdude

Lee, T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2010, 16:10   #263
TaroBear

Nice. What scope and mount is that?
Old November 22nd, 2010, 12:44   #264
Lee, T
a.k.a. n00bdude

An average G3/mp5 claw mount with a 3-9x40 Norinco rifle scope I got from Hong Kong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaroBear View Post
Nice. What scope and mount is that?
Old November 22nd, 2010, 13:21   #265
juicy

I do have to say, I thought I had a lot of mags. 13 plus 2 high caps I rarely carry... but damn, you've got a lot of mags, lol.

Looks like a mash up of TM/CA? Pretty sure mine is as well. It actually looks quite nice with the grey lower. And looking at yours makes me miss my sliding stock. I wonder who made my front sling loop is - it doesn't seem to fit a clone HK sling snap thing that I've got in a bin somewhere. Quite a disappointment, as key rings rattle like crazy.

BTW, that doesn't look like an "average" claw mount (for example). Looks more like a high mount for HK MP5's/G3's, as found here. Claw mounts clamp on via a lever, don't they? IDK, doesn't really matter, I guess.
juicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2010, 13:26   #266
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bdude View Post
Nice gun That look like an old teammate gun from wayyy back in the Hot Shot days, an HK51 with a CA metal body and a MC51 collapsible stock, the only difference between your set up and his is that he has a grenade launcher on the bottom
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2010, 14:05   #267
Lee, T
a.k.a. n00bdude

Eh, I get the terminology mixed up all the time. Though seeing those mounts kind of makes me want to pick some up :P --especially the quick-detach one. And I only have 14 mags in there. One is the original hi-cap, two metal TM low's, and the rest are MAG real-caps, which means I only get about 16-17 rounds from each of them--I like to make them count. I like those plastic mags, though, because I can just quick-reload them in the field and drop them like I don't give a damn.

Thanks for the compliments. Believe it or not, she is actually stock TM plastic receiver and front end. I haven't been able to source a metal body for her yet. Once I do, I can order the front end and make her all sexy-like. I know one of the retailers have a metal body for PSG-1 but I am not sure if that will fit the regular G3's or the MC51. Currently one of my biggest gripes about the gun is that it creaks to no end because of the plastic lower.

The only things I modified are the internals and the hand grip plus the extended barrel. The grip is made by first factory and cost 100 bucks on the forums, but usable on my MP5 as well. At that time I couldn't find any good RIS that can fit a 9.6v mini in there, and I was hesitant to run a lipo in there.

I would like to get a full stock on her, though, like the one you posted, wildcard, for the nice precision rifle look. I just put in an order for a stock end-cap that can enable a fitting of the Armalite stocks. Perhaps it is an atrocity, but I could really use an adjustable stock.

Once that arrives + an M4 stock is installed, I'll post some pictures with a better camera.

Last edited by Lee, T; November 22nd, 2010 at 14:09..
Old November 22nd, 2010, 14:29   #268
Jimski

G3s are sexy!

Old November 22nd, 2010, 15:56   #269
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bdude View Post
Eh, I get the terminology mixed up all the time. Though seeing those mounts kind of makes me want to pick some up :P --especially the quick-detach one. And I only have 14 mags in there. One is the original hi-cap, two metal TM low's, and the rest are MAG real-caps, which means I only get about 16-17 rounds from each of them--I like to make them count. I like those plastic mags, though, because I can just quick-reload them in the field and drop them like I don't give a damn.

Thanks for the compliments. Believe it or not, she is actually stock TM plastic receiver and front end. I haven't been able to source a metal body for her yet. Once I do, I can order the front end and make her all sexy-like. I know one of the retailers have a metal body for PSG-1 but I am not sure if that will fit the regular G3's or the MC51. Currently one of my biggest gripes about the gun is that it creaks to no end because of the plastic lower.

The only things I modified are the internals and the hand grip plus the extended barrel. The grip is made by first factory and cost 100 bucks on the forums, but usable on my MP5 as well. At that time I couldn't find any good RIS that can fit a 9.6v mini in there, and I was hesitant to run a lipo in there.

I would like to get a full stock on her, though, like the one you posted, wildcard, for the nice precision rifle look. I just put in an order for a stock end-cap that can enable a fitting of the Armalite stocks. Perhaps it is an atrocity, but I could really use an adjustable stock.

Once that arrives + an M4 stock is installed, I'll post some pictures with a better camera.
Try a Classic Army body they are very solidly built, mine was a 1st gen CA metalbody for a G3 the stock was originally a TM but after 10 yrs of usage it finally cracked and replaced with a G&G MSG90 stock. I prefer teh original as it does not creak and made with a better plastic
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2010, 16:31   #270
cooney

Amos very nice build, I love wood kits on the G3, just plain sexy.
cooney is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media