Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft "Pet Peeves", time to vent guys!

:

General

Old March 28th, 2012, 22:58   #1171
PrIeSt
takagari

Send a message via MSN to PrIeSt Send a message via Skype™ to PrIeSt
Wait donate we saying I can jump the opposing teams camo into the field. Change in field. And fuck with them? Lol

:-D
PrIeSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 01:00   #1172
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
Right, like this right here with pre-game whining in full force.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=138319
I like that. I wouldn't mind having strict camo limitation. Green vs Tan kinda is dumb IMO I mean myself (Multicam) facing off against a guy in Marpat? No in reailty. I mean I wish we had more people sporting Russian camo so we could do NATO VS Eastern Bloc/Commies or terrorists.

Or Like North America VS the world atleast.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:14   #1173
Nocturnal
oO?

Multicam should be on the TAN based side.. originally a few years ago.. Cadpat was used quite a lot and it use to be Digital VS Analog pattern , and solid colored players would be used to even out the teams based on their color.

Nowadays it is Green/other VS. Tan.
most game organizers post the roster sheet with camo signup.
this helps give players an idea of what side they want to be on.

Anyway.. my petpeeve.. is sloppy MOLLE weaving.. it shudders me to death
sometimes its not even weaved!
Nocturnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:53   #1174
Danke

The way the sides stack up wholly depends on the game organizer. He's God and his commandments must be obeyed.

You can stack Multicam with the digital side since it's computer generated also. You can stack Auscam and woodland on the same side. You can even mix solid OD and Tan VS. gear with a pattern.

The key is that when god commands the Canadian side defending the Island of Rockravia shall wear CADPAT or OD only and Insurgents fighting to overthrow the oppressive Junta shall wear Black or Civi attire only that's what you wear. You don't sign up as an Insurgent and wear OD. Or show up to play on the CDN side with jeans and a T-shirt.

Some organizers will plant moles in your team who will change dress, or sides. It does happen. Some events can be very scripted. You never know, the organizer might have a four man JTF-2 team on the Canadian side in Civi attire who gets inserted undercover in the mix. The key is that is within the structure of the event.

If you don't agree with a dress requirement you have the option of not attending the event. Just like if you can't abide by not bringing Hi-Caps when there's an ammo or magazine restriction.

If a game organizer specifies some outrageously rare uniform that no one owns the game will either fail because no one will attend or the 4 guys who do own DPCU will crushed by a horde of MJK.

This all goes to the effect of being courteous to the event host and to your fellow players by following the rules.

This is not for Sunday morning hack around skirmish where who cares who's on what side and usually the guy who arrives last gets to be hunted down by the group. On days like that wear what you like.
Old March 29th, 2012, 12:50   #1175
The Keiichione
formerly keiichi

I don't like when people do "zippers" : When they shoot you on full auto, 10 meters away, in a upward motion. The first one hit your boots and the last hit you at the side of you head.

Last edited by The Keiichione; March 29th, 2012 at 18:07..
The Keiichione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 13:24   #1176
Aegiis
Sgt. Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Keiichione View Post
I don't like when people do "zippers" : When they shoot you on full auto 10 meters away in a upward motion. The first one hit your boots and the last hit you at the side of you head.
And the remaining 8 just happen to find your crotch...

www.anvairsoft.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kull View Post
Aegiis ?* raison
Aegiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 17:57   #1177
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
how about the noobs who bitched and swear that they hit you until they were shown that all their shots was dropping off or ventured upwards after 10 feet because they didn't bother to adjust or tuned their hop up after they bought a brand new gun.

playing a limited ammo milsim only to find that some of the Opfor is really good holding the target building entrance and have a very switched on group that distribute fire suppression real well, you are wondering WTF? how many LMG do they have? kicking yourself for failing to enter the building and later on you find out that there is actually only two guys and both of them have like 12 mag ticklers each vs your 300rnds locaps
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 18:02   #1178
ShelledPants

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
playing a limited ammo milsim only to find that some of the Opfor is really good holding the target building entrance and have a very switched on group that distribute fire suppression real well, you are wondering WTF? how many LMG do they have? kicking yourself for failing to enter the building and later on you find out that there is actually only two guys and both of them have like 12 mag ticklers each vs your 300rnds locaps
This. This this this this this.

Midcaps, highcaps (shudder), lowcaps, whatever. IF the rules say you're only allowed so many rounds, and some fuckhead is carrying more, than that is just ridiculous.

I ran a SAW on midcaps at half of the allowable capacity last weekend, and it was awesome.

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 18:22   #1179
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

I'm not a fan of high-caps either. I don't mind an LMG running a box or drum mag. As long as it's an LMG! Not an M4 with a barrel extension and bi-pod. That drives me up the wall. It's not an LMG, unless it's a "complete" mod, or a proper LMG.

As far as guys who don't meet the requirents at a milsim go, I say take a hard line. I've seen too many show up without the gear requirements, and then be allowed to play. You know the rules, or you should. And I don't care that you drove twenty hours to attend this event. I'd send you packing. Make examples, and set the bar.
Old March 30th, 2012, 17:05   #1180
:^)
Pizza is a Vegetable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
Dealextreme.com: Rechargeble CR123 and a charger for about 20$, never having to buy those damn hard to find and expensive cr123, priceless.
yeah, I should of specify. I bought a bunch of them months ago and I couldn't find a single one around my room.
:^) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012, 17:31   #1181
Deadpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL KILL YOU TOO View Post
yeah, I should of specify. I bought a bunch of them months ago and I couldn't find a single one around my room.
Pet peeve: People who have too much crap lying around their room that they can't find anything!!

(JK)

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012, 23:21   #1182
TheAngrySniper
Prolapsed Rectum

Send a message via MSN to TheAngrySniper Send a message via Skype™ to TheAngrySniper
People who quote massive fucking posts ( i.e. Images, Huge Rants, etc. ) for no reason other than to say "I agree."

TheAngrySniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2012, 01:14   #1183
PrIeSt
takagari

Send a message via MSN to PrIeSt Send a message via Skype™ to PrIeSt
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngrySniper View Post
People who quote massive fucking posts ( i.e. Images, Huge Rants, etc. ) for no reason other than to say "I agree."
I agree. Atleast delete the pics from your quote.
More of a forum peeve than a airsoft though
PrIeSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2012, 10:43   #1184
Tspoon

Send a message via Skype™ to Tspoon
The stereotype that all youth airsofters are are annoying, bratty little kids running around shooting .12g BBs out of their Wal-Mart airsoft guns and not following rules. I'm sure there are some like that, but not ALL youths are like that. It's not like as soon as you turn 18 you are all of a sudden mature enough for airsoft. :P
Tspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2012, 10:50   #1185
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tspoon View Post
The stereotype that all youth airsofters are are annoying, bratty little kids running around shooting .12g BBs out of their Wal-Mart airsoft guns and not following rules. I'm sure there are some like that, but not ALL youths are like that. It's not like as soon as you turn 18 you are all of a sudden mature enough for airsoft. :P
All it takes is one in a bunch to ruin it for everyone. I agree that not all are bad in fact there are some here and on the other site that I wont trust with a potato gun but the fact remain that most under ager that visit here are the typical I know it all, you guys are elitist pricks, keyboard warriors type. There are those who choose to keep quiet and learn, visit the games and ask question in person, those are more than welcomed and soon enjoyed the game of airsoft a lot faster than those whinny crybaby, it's my right, I deserve the world type that plague this site
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General