Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Great White North!

:

Airsoft Media

Old August 8th, 2014, 04:08   #241
Treelinesniper

Since I have a lot of good photos from August 3rd's game. I am posting some of them that I passed up on Sunday post that we took after we finished playing using Yellowmans cannon rebel T3I. They are of Myself, Frozen Tex, Philkensebben and Soupreme.

Treelinesniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2014, 21:52   #242
Treelinesniper

Operation Riches Fall

August 10th game had a turn out of seven people Myself, Philkensebben, Frozen Tex, Yellowman, Soupreme, Marniuis and Mysticalhobo. Thanks to a couple days of rain this week all of our smoke issues have resolved themselves. We had a short game due to rain at the end of the day.

I also had a goldy locks shot taken on myself by Soupreme in a cqb pistol fight. I got hit in the bridge of the nose between my desert locusts and mesh which bounced into my goggles and hit the side of my left eye. My eye is okay but a little sore and I have a nice mark on the bridge of my nose. So I sucked it up, tapped the gab up and continued to finish the day. But if anyone runs locust and mesh I would suggest the same. If it was one of the harder aegs or gas it could have caused much more damage.

Here is the last thing I saw before feeling the pain of the hit and my eye watering up. Try to find Soupreme.

Here is the mark on my nose as I pull my rip away med pouch to have Soupreme clean it up and stick a bandage on it, and take a picture of the damage with my S5 smart phone.

Here are the winners of the four Soup Nazi games we managed to play since the second game was interrupted by my face hit and was restarted.
Winner of game: Team Name: Weapons Used:
Soupreme - Tornado - Hk 416 custom/KWA usp 45. Compact
Yellowman - Mulligan - G&G EBR Custom/KWA usp 45.
Philkensebben - Cream - WE m4 GBB/KWA 1911 PTP MK4
Yellowman - Flop - Same

Since the rain we did not manage to take out Yellowman's Cannon Rebel T3I, so here are Screen shots from my Go Pro Hero 3+ Pictures!

Last edited by Treelinesniper; August 10th, 2014 at 23:36..
Old August 11th, 2014, 01:05   #243
Frozen Tex

More selfies, plus a pic of Treeline's first aid session. What a trooper.
And the 2 AKs I used, plus an M14 SOCOM I had hoped to sell.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PM - Aug 10 2014 (8).JPG (1.26 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg PM - Aug 10 2014 (10).JPG (1.56 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg PM - Aug 10 2014 (12).JPG (1.31 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PM - Aug 10 2014 (6).JPG (1.46 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg PM - Aug 10 2014 (1).JPG (1.47 MB, 6 views)

Delenda Est Carthago
Frozen Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:34   #244
philkensebben

Operation: Zero Hour

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (143.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (237.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (81.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 04.jpg (86.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 05.jpg (97.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 06.jpg (116.2 KB, 24 views)

-GWNA-

Last edited by philkensebben; July 26th, 2018 at 20:28..
philkensebben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2014, 14:20   #245
MysticalHobo

T'was not a bad Sunday. Hope for a bigger turn put this week.
MysticalHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2014, 19:55   #246
Treelinesniper

Here are some pictures that I did get from my go pro hero 3+ in the first four games I took part in due to my hang over. Since there was only four of us that took part in Sunday's games the pictures and footage was not great and the fire fights are short. So here are the best pictures I managed to get. We hope next Sunday's game will have a better turn out.

Old August 25th, 2014, 01:51   #247
Treelinesniper

Operation Am I The Only One Smiling

August 24th game had a turn out of seven people, Myself, Philkensebben, Mysticalhobo, Yellowman an old friend that myself and Yellowman went to school with since kindergraden and two of his friends who are new to airsoft. only four of us played the first two games of Soup Nazi and then the last two games. The turn out was better then last week but still not what we want from this point in the season.

Here are the winners from the games of Soup Nazi we played.
Winner of game: Team Name: Weapons Used:
1: Philkensebben - Say hit - WE M4 GBBR/KJW M9 CO2 Magazines
2: BearsintheYukon - Skid Mark - Realsword Type 56 -1/TM 1911a1
3: Yellowman - Blue - MP5 SD6/KWA USP 45.
4: Yellowman - Blue Revival - Same
Game 5 was pistols only
5: Mysticalhobo - He Haw - WE 1911a1
6:Bearsintheyukon - Fat Dick - Same

Here are some pictures taken from screenshots by my go pro hero 3+
\

Old August 28th, 2014, 12:10   #248
SovietNosretep

Hey guys,

so are you based in Yellowknife? I recently moved into the area and used to play Airsoft with a group in Nova Scotia, Nova Scotia Airsoft. Considering getting back into it, still have all my gear which I brought up with me including my guns.
SovietNosretep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2014, 18:48   #249
Treelinesniper

I apologize for links to our photos beings down as of late. Photo bucket has changed some policy's in order to get money from us. The photos that have been posted should come back at the start of September when bandwith resets.
We will find a solution to this problem before Sundays game to continue to provide photos from our games for the future. Please keep checking out thread for game content from Great White North and feel free to post questions or comments about what you see or requesting information. thank you all for the support in making this thread what it is and growing the northern community.

Remember to continuing playing safe by using full seal eye protection and keeping all airsoft weapons in gun cases when on and off the field to protect our sport.
Old October 5th, 2014, 19:00   #250
Frozen Tex

I had days like that. More than one, in fact.

Delenda Est Carthago
Frozen Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2015, 17:33   #251
Treelinesniper

Operation: First Date

First game of the season kicked off April 12th at Cassidy point. Seven people turned out for this snow game myself Philkensebben, Mysticalhobo, Someyellowman, Windows as well as a returning player from last season and two new players we hope to see more of in coming games. We played four quick games of soup nazi but after the first two games problems with some new and old guns starts to hamper the games, we could not fully rely on our side arms due to the just above zero temp as well as the exhausting time we had breaking trails in the snow.
I did not manage to take down all the winners from the four games we played and the weapons used, I will add those to my future posts on games. I will also be posting edited and full length videos from this season and some older games from last season on a new youtube channel for Great white north in the up coming future once some details are finalized with the group.

Here are just some screenshots I took from watching the footage from my Go Pro Hero 3+ that I though you all might enjoy. If anyone has questions on the field or players gear or airsoft guns and sidearms be sure to ask.

I personally like this picture because it looks like a 90's boy band cover

Last edited by Treelinesniper; April 13th, 2015 at 17:39..
Old April 13th, 2015, 18:31   #252
Wilkie

Yay the thread is back! You guys still have a lot of snow, how long does that usually stick around to up there?
Wilkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2015, 22:49   #253
Treelinesniper

We usually have a good layer of snow until the last week of april and patch's of it until mid may. it was about knee high or just above that in most places we walked in yesterday. After our second or so game I asked the group how many people had fallen well playing and everyone of us raised our hands. As soon as the first game started I try'd to run and took a nose dive myself which is embarrassing to have on camera, as well as the start of the third game yellowman took a dive after hitting me off the start and throw his we m92 about a foot into the snow well "gracefully" falling onto his back, it makes for a good watch. ill edit a video of all the times I got people falling down when I start up the youtube channel.

Last edited by Treelinesniper; April 14th, 2015 at 12:56..
Old April 14th, 2015, 07:32   #254
SawBone

Haha!
Playing with snowshoes ain't gracious, but I prefer that over playing knee or hip high in the snow.
SawBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2015, 01:27   #255
Treelinesniper

More pictures from OP Redemption

Here are some more screenshots from mine and Someyellowman's Go pro hero 3+ and hero 3 footage from today. Now with more people finally having go pros I get to see myself and my kit in footage, always a plus.
Special thanks to Philkensebben for lending me his mesh goggles when I forgot my helmet and goggles today.

Last edited by Treelinesniper; May 8th, 2015 at 01:55..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media