Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

M-14 EBR

:

Airsoft Media

Old October 11th, 2007, 20:26   #121
Hades

Send a message via MSN to Hades
Thanks Bruce. there is still much work that I want to get done on it which will be my winter project gun. Unfortunly I wont be at border wars due to unforseen circumstances involving work so she's gonna be shooting up zombies at z3.

Also as for all of you out there who have been trying to figure out what the hell that little rail at the rear of the ebr body is for I have the anwser. I emailed Sage Intl. about this and here is what I was told.

11 Oct 07
Jason,

The 1913 Picitanny rail that you are talking about was first engineered for the Navy for a PVS-14 night vision module. It is still used today for night vision scopes and whatever else that you might have a need for. You would of course have to take the scope off when storing the collapsible stock into the closed position. I attached a M14ALCS Brochure and 2007 EBR Chassis Stock System Price List for your review and use. There is a picture on page 3 of the brochure reflecting the use of an optic that you inquired about. If you have any other questions feel free to call or email me. Thank you.

Michael G. Serafin (Sales)
Sage International, Ltd.
Telephone: 989-739-7000
Fax: 989-739-7098

Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 00:33   #122
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

I just measured my SR-25.

39.5 inches long with no suppressor.
44.5 inches long with the suppressor (more then half of it goes over the barrel).

I couldn't imagine playing with something bigger^^ Altho that m95 is so tempting
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2007, 00:51   #123
bruce
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to bruce Send a message via MSN to bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades View Post

That is one awesome picture. I did see another picture with a NV mounted on that rear rail mount but couldn't confirm if that was really why the rear rail was for.

Thanks for finding that out for us. ILLusion's thread on his SEI M14SE "Crazy Horse" SASS also wondered what the rail was for. I'm sure he would like to know what you discovered also.
Old November 30th, 2007, 17:02   #124
mazZza

Hi guys,
Bruce i have a question about your Paintjob, how do you exactly work with that Weeds and that stuff, i ordered a Kart EBR and wanna make a Paint Job too . I hope you answer.

greetz mazZza

PS: Im from Germany so far away from your AWESOME airsoft ...
mazZza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2007, 17:06   #125
Donster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazZza View Post
Hi guys,
Bruce i have a question about your Paintjob, how do you exactly work with that Weeds and that stuff, i ordered a Kart EBR and wanna make a Paint Job too . I hope you answer.

greetz mazZza

PS: Im from Germany so far away from your AWESOME airsoft ...
guten tag und herzlich wilkommen von Kanada! Im curious, what are the laws in Germany regarding importing airsoft? do you guys have a ridiculous price markup as well?
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2007, 18:26   #126
bruce
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to bruce Send a message via MSN to bruce
I'm using the Krylon Camouflage Paint System spray cans which most of you know and are quite easy to purchase. The colors are Olive Drab, Brown, Khaki and Black.

Using the olive and brown spray cans, I'll apply random broad streaks of each color on the entire gun. Something like what you would see on a simple camouflage gun.

Go into your garden or where ever and gather a bunch of overgrown grass, weeds, plants and roots. Place a handful of whatever you gathered on the olive section of the gun and overspray it with a different color. Try to have the vegetation lie flat on the surface so that you can get a sharp masking line before you start applying the different color. Placing the weed in random angle will also give you that wild growth look. Spray lightly. You can add more paint but it's a bitch if you start having runs because you applied too much paint.

Continue with this down the length of the gun. Always overspraying a different color over the base color. You can redo certain areas over again with the same method. Using the khaki in small shots makes it look like you're seeing the sun behind the grass.
Old November 30th, 2007, 19:25   #127
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Bruce: I just want you to know, I just got hard. Very very very nice gun.
Old December 1st, 2007, 02:54   #128
mazZza

Thank you bruce #

@Donster 125: Our law is splitted in Airsofts under 0,5J ( Full and Semi auto ) this guns are over 14 Years. And over 0,5 J ( only semi auto ) over the age of 18. So i ordered a reduced Kart M14 EBR from a shop here in Germany cause im only 17 . I hope u asked that cause i didnt really understand what u wanted me to answer xD .

greetz Christoph
Old December 1st, 2007, 02:59   #129
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
0.5J? That sucks.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2007, 03:20   #130
mazZza

Naa not really, did u ever get a BB from a 2,5J Sniper at your ear? Im glad that many ppl are playing with 0,5j ....
Old December 1st, 2007, 10:43   #131
Donster

Quote:
Thank you bruce #

@Donster 125: Our law is splitted in Airsofts under 0,5J ( Full and Semi auto ) this guns are over 14 Years. And over 0,5 J ( only semi auto ) over the age of 18. So i ordered a reduced Kart M14 EBR from a shop here in Germany cause im only 17 . I hope u asked that cause i didnt really understand what u wanted me to answer xD .

greetz Christoph
konnen sie Import airsoft von anderes Länder?
Entschuldigung für meine grammatik. Mein Worterbuch helft mich
Old December 2nd, 2007, 03:51   #132
mazZza

Then speak english if its a problem for u to speak german . Our shops may import Airsoft guns, but they have to either reduce energy to <0,5J or they have to remove the Fullauto mode.

greetz mazZza
Old December 6th, 2007, 14:14   #133
mazZza

Did I say something bad, or why dont u answer Donster??? =(
Old December 6th, 2007, 14:24   #134
Donster

Quote:
Did I say something bad, or why dont u answer Donster??? =(
sorry i haven't checked this thread in awhile. no my question was does your country have any restrictions against importing airsoft. i put it in German cause when i asked it the first time, your answer was... confusing. your second post made sense though. thanks.

Mike
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media