Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Exiled ("放逐") triad impression/loadout

:

Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi

Old May 2nd, 2011, 05:42   #1
L473ncy

Exiled ("放逐") triad impression/loadout

If you haven't seen this movie it's pretty awesome. Anyways below is a picture of 4 of the main characters. From left to right: Lam Suet ("Fat"), Anthony Wong ("Blaze"), Francis Ng ("Tai"), and Roy Cheung ("Cat").

Anyways I want to do a similar loadout like that for CQB games. Either like Anthony Wong or Francis Ng. But on the cheap....

Seems pretty simple, dress shoes, pinstripe or black trousers, and a dress shirt with tie or without and open colar.

Now what about the coat? I'd probably be looking at the Sally Ann or Charity shop to pickup something like that but what exactly am I looking for? Trench coat? 3/4 coat? peacoat? Basically what's the right name so I can tell the people at the Sally Ann what I'm looking for. What about the bags? Should I do my own modification and make it a brief case with foam cutouts? I don't want to go tacky and get my hands on an "Luis Vuitton" bag (yes it's spelled wrong on purpose ).

What about holstering a gun, should I add in a shoulder holster or go "concealed" with a inside waistband concealed holster? This would mainly be for safe storage while in the "safe zone" (ie. guns safe/holstered or with barrel condoms on). I would transport the gun in the briefcase (which is why I'm looking at briefcase with foam cutout over just tossing my gear in a duffel bag).

Gotta leave for class now so I'll see the responses I get.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:16   #2
Mr. G36!

Location: Beautiful Thunder Bay, where dreams become nightmares!
Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
... what's the right name so I can tell the people at the Sally Ann what I'm looking for.
Just ask to see their long overcoats, as chances are they won't know the actual names either. As for the holster, either shoulder, or concealed hip-holster. You can get cheap briefcases at Bentleys and similar places, and you might even find one at the Salvation Army as well.

My big question is how you're gonna make goggles look good with the rest of the ensemble...
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:42   #3
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

def get a shoulder holster for a small gun.... or a one point sling for your smg (mac11)
Old May 2nd, 2011, 11:08   #4
DuffMan

Send a message via ICQ to DuffMan Send a message via MSN to DuffMan
Coat.. double breasted khaki trench, thrift for Burberry or Aquascutum.Their classic product is their trench and even if you pick up one from 20 years ago, it'll have the same cut and design.

Those aren't briefcases, they're travel totes.

"He resisted. I asked him to comply."
"Telling him to 'eat it, bitch' is not really a request."

Last edited by DuffMan; May 2nd, 2011 at 11:11..
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 11:28   #5
m102404
Tys

I've seen some idiot run around FR in a suit and PB goggles. Briefcase of pistols...and a MAC10, suppressed of course.

He pulled it off...
m102404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 13:56   #6
L473ncy

Thanks duffman.

Thought about it some more and I'm thinking I might do a briefcase/attache with foam cutouts because I don't want my pistols, mags and all that "loose" and getting banged around in a travel tote.

As for goggles, I'll have to check out the rules at the different venues but for sure I want sealed goggles/"glasses" (ie. like the ESS Advancer, Revision Bullet Ant or Exoshield). BUT ESS and Revision AFAIK don't have ASTM certification so I might have to find the most badass/low profile PB certified goggles that I can. That is unless places like Trek, Counterfeit Combat, and such allow MilSpec Ballistic eyepro.

PS: Supposedly Arclight from Redwolf has shown up to more than one indoor game in a suit (and an afro wig like Ken Matsushiro from Yakitate or like one of those 70's cops shows) before (at least that's what people at Arnies say).

PPS: When I get this setup together, I'll see what I can do about a "photo shoot" in Sept/Oct or something.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 14:00   #7
sortie39
Banned

I am ssso into roy cheung!!!

he is ssssso fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sortie39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 14:10   #8
L473ncy

TBH I don't think I could imagine Anthony Wong playing a non Triad/Police officer role in any movie.

PS: Yes... I guess you could say I kind of have a man crush on these HK actors...
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi