Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Toronto airsoft, mach1, hero outdoors, airsoft depot, and airsoft parts

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old December 7th, 2014, 23:21   #1
Morfiuss

Trade Rating: 82
Toronto airsoft, mach1, hero outdoors, airsoft depot, and airsoft parts

So I have been purchasing a bunch of airsoft guns for the holidays and wanted to share my experience and maybe get some feedback on your experiences.

[b] Retailer: Toronto airsoft[\b]

I purchased a G&P defender with the skull frog and skull receiver. What I received with a defender with a skull frog on one side and the letter MOTS on the other side.

I emailed the retailer and asked for a refund so I can order something else in the meantime because I need it for a bday gift.

What I was told was I have to send it back and incur the shipping cost. When I asked why I had to incur the shipping cost for a mistake in shipment by the retailer, I was informed that I already received free shipping when I ordered the gun.

In conclusion, I think that retailers should own their mistakes and incurring the shipping cost goes a long way in making the customer happy. I would have ordered a replacement gun and a few more from TA, but making me pay 30 dollars for shipping back a product that was shipped to me incorrectly, has left me looking elsewhere to spend my money.

I'm currently waiting for TA to process my RMA and issue my refund.

Retailer: Mach1

I purchased a VFC SR16 from mach1. The processing and shipping was excellent. They processed when they were not even opened.

The gun came in 3 days and I was stoked, but that only lasted until I opened the package and saw the gun. The gun was packed neatly in the original box and foam inserts from the manufacturer. The gun, however, had scratched on the rails, the mag well, and the stock tube. The scratches were from mounting and the tube looks like the stock has been removed from it numerous times.

I emailed the retailer and they replied promptly. They informed me that due to the cyber Monday rush they must have shipped me a returned product. They did not have anymore SR16 in stock and offered to ship me a SR15, that cost 60 dollars more at no additional cost, but I would have to incur the shipping cost for shipping the SR16 back to them. This was reasonable but I had to incur additional cost for a retailers mistake.

I sent the SR16 back and looking forward to receiving the SR15.

Retailer: Hero outdoors

I purchased a VFC HK416. The processing was timely and shipping was not bad.

When the package arrived the outside of the package was in great condition but when I unwrapped the plastic the box looked like it has been tossed and kicked around a few times. There were puncture holes and dents everywhere. However the gun was nicely packed with packing paper inside the box. I was super stoked as I said to myself, finally another good retailer until I took out the mag. The sealed bag was cut opened and the mag looked like it has been in and out of guns numerous times. There were wear marks all over the top of it and even a ding on the bottom corner from the mag being drops on gravel.

I have emailed the retailer and is awaiting a reply.

Retailer: Airsoft depot

I purchased a CYMA AK and a bunch of other items. The processing time was great and Gloria answered all of my emails off hours. (I don't expect it but it's appreciated).

The gun was packed neatly in its original box and foam inserts from the manufacturer. The gun was in pristine condition and so was all of the accessories.

All I want is to receive what I ordered and in new condition. I will spend a lot more money at Airsoft depot. Thank you for the great service and product.

Retailer: Airsoft parts

I purchased a bunch of batteries, optics and misc items. The processing time is super quick and shipping is super fast.

Items are always packed neatly and securely. Customer service has always been great.

I can't say enough great things about Airsoft parts. I have and will continue to spend my money there. The only thing I wish is that they would carry guns as well.

At the end of the day all we really want when we spend our hard earned money is to get what we wanted in new condition. I understand mistakes happen but do not make it your customers fault for your mistakes. You should make your customers happy within reason of course, because a happy customer will spend more and spread positive reviews. I have a list of 8 more guns that I would like to add to my collection and I'm torned because I do not want to deal with all these hassel.
Old December 8th, 2014, 10:56   #2
Morfiuss

Trade Rating: 82
Update: Toronto airsoft processed my refund for the purchased price and the shipping cost. The refund was processed within a couple of days.

TA. Thank you for the quick turnaround and the refund of the shipping cost.
Morfiuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2014, 12:07   #3
Styrak

Trade Rating: 318
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
This is for unresolved issues after you have tried contacting the retailer. Not for reviews, etc. You seemed to have been in contact with all of them.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center