Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Canadian JTF 2 Loadouts

:

Canadian

Old October 7th, 2012, 01:00   #211
Rickshaw

I don't see an issue with talking about their clothes...seems pretty ridiculous to me considering SF can buy whatever they want to wear. Plus the guy he was talking about was at a recruiting drive...

Click above for the MB Bootnecks Facebook page!
"Pro Patria"
Rickshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2012, 01:18   #212
PrIeSt
takagari

Send a message via MSN to PrIeSt Send a message via Skype™ to PrIeSt
I'm not saying it is wrong. But to be honest it's not worth saying. As you never know. You are told what you see and hear is not to be shared. So who says the cpl gets to decide what he is and isn't allowed to repeat? I'd suggest zipping it and letting others find it on google. You never know.
PrIeSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2012, 08:10   #213
abbadon

The coverall is just this example, but if you need more then lets go. Pics of operators that show their faces, in depth discussions of specific kit used, speculation on deployments (which thank god no one here seems to actually knows, or is too stupid to talk about) and in this case blabbing their big mouth about what they saw/hear at a recruiting drive. Anyhow its the individuals decision to know when to shut up, or decide they want to show off and let everyone in on what they know or think they know
Old October 25th, 2012, 23:44   #214
Masterless

Send a message via Skype™ to Masterless
Things got stoopid in KAF toward the end, as the Americans took over everything. It became an offence to take pictures outside the wire (i.e. through or over the fence). As if the Afghans didn't know what their huts or camels or mountains looked like already. The fun police were in full effect, and there were a lot of micromanaging regulations that came down from on high that honestly had nothing to do with OPSEC or actually winning the fight
Old November 2nd, 2012, 04:05   #215
Diho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravan318 View Post
im trying to do a JTF2 impression, and i already have everything else but the suit, which is why im asking. if anyone can provide more ID on the type of flight suit or overalls, that'd be great. otherwise, i guess i'll be stuck with using blue Proppers BDU for now
I think it is Surface Operations Tactical Dry Suit manufactured by Mustang Survival
Diho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 22:36   #216
ravan318

the newest videos that they show indeed do look quite similar. maybe abbadon can verify for us....and holy fucking shit it costs like $1600
ravan318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2012, 07:30   #217
CSOG

I've seen some operators wear Opscore FAST Helmet, Multicam ( Depending of the environment), I also saw RRV's ,JPC's, Mbss etc.... Keep in mind that some of the Plate Carrier or gear are privately own by the operator.
CSOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2012, 13:16   #218
ShadowNet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSOG View Post
I've seen some operators wear Opscore FAST Helmet, Multicam ( Depending of the environment), I also saw RRV's ,JPC's, Mbss etc.... Keep in mind that some of the Plate Carrier or gear are privately own by the operator.
Can you link your source images?
Old December 10th, 2012, 14:03   #219
-=ArchAngel=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowNet View Post
Can you link your source images?

taken from pg.14. As you can see, all sorts of goodies. Nothing new here.

As for the RRV, i believe that was a CSOR soldier at the Fuerzas Commandos competition.

Taken from CSOR thread pg10
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2012, 18:19   #220
ShadowNet

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=ArchAngel=- View Post

taken from pg.14. As you can see, all sorts of goodies. Nothing new here.

As for the RRV, i believe that was a CSOR soldier at the Fuerzas Commandos competition.

Taken from CSOR thread pg10
Thanks!
Old January 13th, 2013, 21:05   #221
CivilPotector

Just want to get your opinion on this. Should I use a SR-16 for this loadout? I really like all the ambi features of it and I'm a shooter that switches sides quite often. Should I go with the looks or functionality?
CivilPotector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2013, 22:36   #222
-=ArchAngel=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilPotector View Post
Just want to get your opinion on this. Should I use a SR-16 for this loadout? I really like all the ambi features of it and I'm a shooter that switches sides quite often. Should I go with the looks or functionality?
well, thats entirely up to what you value more. IMO, i wouldnt use the sr16. Its not accurate and its not hard to learn how to use a right hand m4 features with your left hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skeletor- View Post
A SR16 wouldn't accurate; not sure if that is a factor for you or not. If you use a SR16 you could mod it to look like a C8 as well, would involve some rewiring though.

What ambi features are on it that aren't found on a M4 AEG/GBB?
i personally like this idea. it wouldnt be hard. If you're dead set on the sr-16 receiver, just switch out handguards,trigger guard, maybe the stock, maybe the iron sights, and add a front sight post.

Last edited by -=ArchAngel=-; January 13th, 2013 at 22:39..
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2013, 22:56   #223
CivilPotector

The biggest thing that I hate about normal M4 AEGs is that the ambi fire selectors are non-functional. Actually it's a big jump for me cause I was a G36 user so I was use to ambi controls. I do know I can drop the SR-16 Gearbox into a C8 receiver though. C8 receivers though are not abundant and I don't like shopping for used stuff.

Side Note: I was an airsofter back in Hong Kong, but I couldn't get back into the game because of the price of equipment.
CivilPotector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2013, 17:37   #224
nstahl.19

JTF2 SPECIAL FORCES With CANSOFCOM - YouTube
nstahl.19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2013, 19:47   #225
pugs144

Already been posted brah.
pugs144 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian