Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2011, 18:07   #736
oniwagamaru
Occifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSK88 View Post
Anyone had a problem with packages coming out of the Montreal area? First package from St.Zotique just dissapeared, was Xpress post and showed up like a week and a half later after I put a trace package ticket with CP...That was like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Then today, a 2nd package was priority AM from Repetigny that never showed up, no attempted delivery or anything...
Fuck, really? apparently mine made a stop over there... it should have been ottawa or mississauga not there! wtf is going on with CP?

Edit: Yup fuck you canadapost! you are so goddamn inconsistent!
REGULAR GUY
Certified Level 34 Autosniper
μολών λαβε

Last edited by oniwagamaru; October 14th, 2011 at 15:59..
Old October 14th, 2011, 18:29   #737
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Ive noticed a real slow down with a lot of my packages. Both coming and out going. Damn you CP
Old October 26th, 2011, 13:33   #738
fumoffu

Great Canada Post updated me with this:

2011/10/25 14:46 EDMONTON Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient
2011/10/25 14:46 EDMONTON Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient
2011/10/24 22:13 EDMONTON Item processed at postal facility
20:18 EDMONTON Item processed at postal facility

Contact Canada Post and have to confirm that is my actual address and there is no problems with the address on the package. Which is right.

blah
Old October 26th, 2011, 22:21   #739
B@K3R

They are a useless strain on our resources and I would not miss them if they closed up. They are the only people I have ever dealt with that don't give a flying F**K about the customer.

You get a parcel shipped, and well you track it THEY TELL YOU that it will be there on Friday. When you go in to get it, they look at you like you have 3 heads, and when you give them the tracking number they got "oh well it may be here on Monday or Tuesday, no later then Wednesday.

You mean to tell me that you don't know whats holding something up. Or when you get something shipped and they tell you online when you look for it that they tried to deliver it, and you have been home all day with the front door wide open, that you couldn't find anyone. But when you go in to grab it they haven't even unpacked it yet.

They are nothing but a bunch of lazy ass people that have a Government job and think they can get away with anything.

I have gone and complained to my MP about the terrible service that is being delivered.

I go everyday to pick up the mail, with nothing in the box. Finally I get a "Final Warning" saying that my box is full. When I go to pick up my huge package of mail, they have the first notice in with it. What a f**ked up backwards company....and I though Hydro One worked backwards....

That feels some what better...I think

Cable Splicers Have Bigger Conductors
Old October 26th, 2011, 22:48   #740
jamuke

Had an item shipped from US.

I sent it there to get fixed and insured it for $200.

The item was fixed, declared as an item that was repaired and sent back.

Customs charges $34.90 tariff charge,hmmmm I didn't buy this item from the US, it's just the declared insurance value.

Best of all they affixed the Duty sticker right over my name and address, then promptly sent it back to the shipper in the US. That's farkin brains at work
Old October 26th, 2011, 23:34   #741
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuke View Post
Had an item shipped from US.

I sent it there to get fixed and insured it for $200.

The item was fixed, declared as an item that was repaired and sent back.

Customs charges $34.90 tariff charge,hmmmm I didn't buy this item from the US, it's just the declared insurance value.

Best of all they affixed the Duty sticker right over my name and address, then promptly sent it back to the shipper in the US. That's farkin brains at work
Pay that bill in empty soda cans.

Stop American Censorship
Old October 26th, 2011, 23:37   #742
JonsM4

Nah! Pay that bill in pennies.
Old October 27th, 2011, 00:06   #743
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

That would only be fun if you could pay in loose change, and there is a limit of 50 loose cents set by law.

Stop American Censorship
Old October 27th, 2011, 02:39   #744
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

There was an article in the local paper about how for 3 weeks many people got no mail with no notice and no reason given. Canada Post calls it mysterious.

Mysterious my ass. They just f'ed up. Neighbour works from home requires the mail service, they just let her down.
Old October 28th, 2011, 11:26   #745
Padkiller

Well, just another horror story!

So, just made a deal with a guy, smooth transaction!

So, expected my gun today.....CANADA POST FAILURE INCOMING!

Looked at their website for tracking, saw these: Attempted delivery, they should have left a card on my door!

Nope, they said it was being resent to the shipper!

Reason: He wrote 584 rather than 548 for my adress!

GUYS AND GALS: NEW POLICY FROM CANADA POST:YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY (SHIPPER) 15-20$ IF YOUR PACKAGE IS RETURNED AND PAY AGAIN FOR RE-SHIPPING IT! Reason the bitch at the local post office said: They enforce this policy so that people won't write wrong addresses! Their words

IMO theey just want as much money as they can make, because they lost a fucking load of people and money with they stupid strike. My words!

So, people, I wouldn't ship with them anymore, really not recommended, they won't try to help their customers, they want to fuck as much as much they can with their customers!

Good luck with them guys!
Old October 28th, 2011, 11:42   #746
mmmken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padkiller View Post

Looked at their website for tracking, saw these: Attempted delivery, they should have left a card on my door!

GUYS AND GALS: NEW POLICY FROM CANADA POST:YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY (SHIPPER) 15-20$ IF YOUR PACKAGE IS RETURNED AND PAY AGAIN FOR RE-SHIPPING IT! Reason the bitch at the local post office said: They enforce this policy so that people won't write wrong addresses! Their words

IMO theey just want as much money as they can make, because they lost a fucking load of people and money with they stupid strike. My words!

So, people, I wouldn't ship with them anymore, really not recommended, they won't try to help their customers, they want to fuck as much as much they can with their customers!

Actually, that sounds pretty reasonable. It's the seller who you should be mad at for messing up the address.
Old October 28th, 2011, 12:02   #747
Nortus

Quote:

Umm. This is a CanadaPost complaints thread, not a "my seller is dyslexic" thread.

On another note, bought something from apparition, but somehow my package ended up in Montreal. Go figure.
Old October 28th, 2011, 14:53   #748
LocoYokoPoco
a.k.a. ian209

Quote:

That sounds more like user error to me. The seller should have to reship the package with his own money; he or she's at fault.

On another note, why isn't there the same thread for UPS? IMO they are a lot worse.

Armory
-KWA Tavor TAR21 GBBR
-TM PX4 w/Detonator Aluminum Slide
Old October 31st, 2011, 23:26   #749
bobotea

Does anyone know what the average wait time for "released by customs and is now with Canada post for processing" is supposed to take...should i be getting worried. I was considering phoning them but then realized that would probably just make me more mad.

2011/10/23 10:59 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing

2011/10/20 08:05 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
Old October 31st, 2011, 23:57   #750
EVG31337

I have 3 packages just like yours that got out of customs and have been sitting in Vancouver from around the 20th....... I think somethings gone wrong in their system.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General