Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2013, 19:49   #946
redneck12

Yup they just started that here, which pisses me off because my community mailbox is across the street from my house, sooooooooo why the hell can't she walk across my yard and give me my packages let alone the notice card. After all she parks on the shoulder right in front of my house.
Old February 27th, 2013, 20:29   #947
mike_sinyard
derp!

It's just a bunch of lazy full time unionized employees not giving a shit. Not really caring about anything. And not realizing how good it is to have a job like that... I hate workers like that.
Old February 27th, 2013, 22:17   #948
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
Kinda like cops?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
Old February 27th, 2013, 22:26   #949
Koolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_sinyard View Post
It's just a bunch of lazy full time unionized employees not giving a shit. Not really caring about anything. And not realizing how good it is to have a job like that... I hate workers like that.
Well, I know they have their hicups like all companies do but remember they arent to lazy because they deliver mail rain, shine, snow, and hail. They show up to work at 4 am to sort the mail then walk routes in some case's about 5k.

I agree some dont not care to much and are protected by the union but please dont shun all letter carriers. My dad worked as a carrier for 25 years till 3 days before he passed. He has delievered mail in the worst of weather when most just call into work. They are somewhat under paid as they have to lung 80 lbs bags each day on their route as well. Not really a cushy job.

Sorry but had to post 1 for the Postal service.
Old March 1st, 2013, 10:36   #950
mike_sinyard
derp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolie View Post
Well, I know they have their hicups like all companies do but remember they arent to lazy because they deliver mail rain, shine, snow, and hail. They show up to work at 4 am to sort the mail then walk routes in some case's about 5k.

I agree some dont not care to much and are protected by the union but please dont shun all letter carriers. My dad worked as a carrier for 25 years till 3 days before he passed. He has delievered mail in the worst of weather when most just call into work. They are somewhat under paid as they have to lung 80 lbs bags each day on their route as well. Not really a cushy job.

Sorry but had to post 1 for the Postal service.
Sorry your right. Its not aaaaalllllll postal workers, but there are some! and its those few that ruin it for the company. BUT just got my banshee in the mail last night so SUPER HAPPY.. Even though I had to go to the nearest shoppers to get it becuase they refuse to attempt a delivery at my apt building.
Old March 1st, 2013, 13:23   #951
Koolie

Thats really shi*ty, I usually have Issues like that with Fed ex. UPS has been the best for me. I can totally see the frustrations cause who loves to stand in line at a post office to get a parcel that's been to (or near) your house 2-3 times. The few always ruin it for the many though, I hope your shipments come better in the future.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 22:45   #952
targetGspot

canada post is useless, would rather pay for ups than free shipping with them. recently ordered from milsig(in canada) and cpost was too lazy to deliver my package. instead left slip in community box stating that they came and no one was available(i was home all day) so i had to once again(about the 10th time this has happened) go pick it up at local post office. should mention my experience with milsig.ca was great otherwise.

Last edited by targetGspot; March 4th, 2013 at 23:25..
Old March 3rd, 2013, 22:58   #953
OM3GA

Unfortunately it seems like most of the contractors could care less about what happens with your package as long as they don't have to deal with it. When I finally got my Marui glock a while back I stumbled upon it sitting outside on the steps. I was home all day and the guy never even knocked, he never does though.

The package very clearly said signature required on the top and side but it was left outside for most of the day until I stumbled upon it while I was taking the garbage out at 7pm. I still laugh at the situation though because I spent a few hours that very day trying to track it down yet it was on my steps the entire time.

Durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis.

Last edited by OM3GA; March 3rd, 2013 at 23:01..
Old March 3rd, 2013, 23:17   #954
mike_sinyard
derp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by targetGspot View Post
canada post is useless, would rather pay for ups than free shipping with them. recently ordered from milsig(in canada) and cpost was too lazy to deliver my package. instead left slip in community box stating that they came and no one was available(i was home all day) so i had to once again(about the 10th time this has happened) go pick it up at local post office. should mention my experience with milsig.ca was great otherwise.

YES!!!!! Like i said i live in an apt building. And this is what they do allllllll the time. Except they never even leave the slip
Old March 10th, 2013, 13:16   #955
Parafal

Question

Is this normal?

I ordered an AEG on the 6. The store was really fast and posted it on the same day.

The tracking shows that the expected delivery would be on the 8.

Well, today is the 10 and nothing changed.

Anybody had this before? Can I expect my AEG tomorrow, Monday?
Old March 10th, 2013, 13:38   #956
buttonsHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parafal View Post
Is this normal?

I ordered an AEG on the 6. The store was really fast and posted it on the same day.

I had something that was supposed to come Friday as well and it didn't come. I'm hoping it's here tomorrow.
Old March 10th, 2013, 14:02   #957
JKxWKW

Quote:
Is this normal?

I had an issue like that also when i ordered my VFC Scar-L. It was suppose to arrive in 2 days but took lik a week. The reason is because the retailer i bought it from when he shipped it out, the tracking detail on the package somehow got detached during the travelling process im guessing. so it layed in the shipping facility till i called.
Old March 10th, 2013, 19:41   #958
Cpt- Lovegrove

had one that had a tracking of 1-3 days from its recipt in vancover, took 9 days
Old March 10th, 2013, 20:28   #959
Deadpool

Quote:
Is this normal?

You have to understand that "expected" doesn't mean "Will be there at that date no matter what". It means "we'll do our best and it should be there at that date"

Many things can happen from there to your place.

-A truck can have an accident or break down
-It can get stuck in a muddy parking lot (I've seen this personally)
-The first van could have been full and your parcel needed to go on another one.

If it's not there tuesday, then start panicking. Until then...Patience is virtue.

And BTW they don't work week-ends, so it's normal it hasn't changed since friday.

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Old March 10th, 2013, 20:42   #960
sushicake

Quote:
Originally Posted by targetGspot View Post
Most canada post people do that if you have a community mailbox there's no way a gun is going to fit in there. Would you rather have a $500 dollar gun sit on your front door and allow anyone off the street to grab. Or take 10 min out of your day to drive to the post office and pick up the gun that you know is going to be there.

I've had a $400 gun stolen from my front door cause my normal delivery guy would give me a note telling me to go to the post office. But the delivery guy that day decided to throw it on my door step I was at work at the time so didn't even know it came. It wasnt until I got home and checked the tracking and it said "successfully delivered" and I didn't get any notification nor slip went to the post office to even check and nothing. Thank god CP reimburses you for losses.

So gspot you really have no right to complain cause your too lazy to get up and drive. Plus do you realize how much mail the delivery guys have to deliver in a day? What makes you so special that they have to ring your door bell and wait for you to answer they have better things to do. They ain't fedex or ups where they only have 20 boxes or so to deliver in a day these guys have thousands or letters to sort through. That's also another reason why big packages normally get sent to your local post office.

Also you probably had to sign for it and they can't do that face to face you have to go to the post office for that.

Last edited by sushicake; March 10th, 2013 at 20:51..
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General