Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

If something is on Backorder, dont list it as In-Stock

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old July 11th, 2016, 19:17   #1
mikebarkski

Trade Rating: 2
If something is on Backorder, dont list it as In-Stock

So i have been buying lots of stuff off replicaairgun.ca and they have some really great deal on things, are located in the same province as i am, and when i place orders with them they either arrive in 5 days or they wait a couple days and tell me that one of the five products i just paid for the other day is on back order.....that has happened to me twice now...is this typical for other retailers cause its pisses me off when i have to wait for my entire order because they are waiting on a holster that i only put in my cart to make my order qualify for free shipping.....errrrg from now on i think i will email every site before making the order, just to get confirmation of when the order will be on route to me...i dont want to pay for something that they dont even have....especially when a canceled order takes 14 days to get your money back....if i had know it was going to take that long i wouldnt have made the order but refunding my money will take even longer.

the only benefit i see from a site that does that is that i might get another site to price match them on an item they dont even have on hand...

after spending $1200-1500 there in the last couple months i am now looking for a new trustworthy online vendor that has good service...? anyone use taktikairsoft.com?
mikebarkski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2016, 20:41   #2
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Trade Rating: 54
Unfortunately this is a super common issue with many retailers nowadays. I recommend calling the retailer first if it's a matter of timing to confirm in/out stock status. It's a bummer, but there ya go.
Old July 15th, 2016, 15:21   #3
mikebarkski

Trade Rating: 2
yup i orderer three guns and some other stuff from badlands because toronto didnt have one of em...still ordered the lube and cyclone from toronto and if i had known that dadlands wasnt shipping the next day i would have never placed the order, and woulda paid toronto cause they had the better 2 of the 3 i was after...i even called them bfor letting them charg 850 to my visa....rrrrrrg not saying that NOBODY SHOULD SUPPORT BADLANDS or REPLICA just cause i fucking hate them atm...im just saying that they fuck up to much for me to repeat and if you try just remember replica doesnt have 85% of the G&G stock they claim to have so who cares if they are 60$ cheaper......buy from a airsoft site not a pelletgun site....its worth the xtra$ to get good/prompt online service
mikebarkski is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center