Back From Hell... Or Am I?

:

General

Old February 21st, 2007, 14:12   #1
KaOz

Send a message via MSN to KaOz
Back From Hell... Or Am I?

Hello All,

It has been roughly 3 years since my last post and well, almost 4 if not 5 years since I attended a game. I just wanted to say hello to the fellow community and maybe someone will remember me - who knows!

Anyhow, since last time I have since been married and now have an 11-month old daugther. Moved to Boston back in January of 2006 and well, moving back to Toronto and getting a divorce - I know, it is messy.

Looking to get back into the airsoft routine of things and bigger and better than before. I see there have been many changes so who knows.

I am also looking for feel airsofters in Toronto who might want to meet up and chat... again, need to get back "in tune" with the community, games, etc. as I have been so out of the loop for ages.

Keep in touch,
KaOz.

KaOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2007, 14:14   #2
Coma
Age Verification Removed Due To Trade Dispute

I reccomend hitting up Sgt. Splatters tomorrow night during the game.
Old February 21st, 2007, 14:19   #3
KaOz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
I reccomend hitting up Sgt. Splatters tomorrow night during the game.
Thanls for that brother... unfortunately, I am still in Boston and won't be returning until the end of March.

All the best,
KaOz.

Old February 21st, 2007, 15:48   #4
Kusiami
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Kusiami Send a message via MSN to Kusiami Send a message via Yahoo to Kusiami
Good luck re-arming yourself with this mess of seizures and customs holdings.
Kusiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2007, 16:24   #5
yanhchan

Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
Hey if you're in boston now's a good time to Pick up some BDUs from Army Barracks surplus haha

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2007, 17:11   #6
Kusiami
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Kusiami Send a message via MSN to Kusiami Send a message via Yahoo to Kusiami
And its never too late to change your mind about moving back to Canada. Its a lovely country and all, but if airsoft is a primary part of your life, there are better places to play.

I say this now because I have recently developed one of those pessimistic, "the sky is falling" attitudes. Don't mind me, it'll probably pass in due time (probably when I get an AEG).
Old February 21st, 2007, 19:31   #7
KaOz

Thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate it.

As for BDUs... I have all that stuff still (in my closet back in Toronto) so fear not, thank you though.

In regards to moving back to Canada, trust me man, I am looking forward to it. The unfortunate thing is that I am leaving my 11-month old daughter here with her mother, but it is something that I need to do - it is much more complicated than it seems. If you only knew what it was like to live in a country whereby most people are ignorant, the government is stupid and well, the immigration laws are simply F'd up thanks to 9/11.

Can't wait to enjoy my Tim Hortons, eat a Johnny's Hamburger, drive 200km/hr again on 401/404 and go to Whiskey-A-Go-Gos... whereby you can get good beer (as opposed to the shitty 3% here) and lap dances completely nude! =)

Ahhh... OH CANADA!!!

Cheers,
KaOz.

P.S. If you want to see what I have been up to check out my blog >>> www.giancarlopawelec.blogspot.com <<<

Old February 21st, 2007, 19:34   #8
yanhchan

Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
Aren't you going to miss how the MASSHOLES say Chowdah and Quartahs? Won't you miss paying the damn Tolls....or being searched while riding the T

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2007, 19:43   #9
Kusiami
Banned

Without a doubt Canada is the best country in the world. My remarks were merely about the current situation regarding importing AEG's and accessories into Canada... 'tis all.

Oh, and 200kph is nothing. Try 300.
Old February 21st, 2007, 19:57   #10
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusiami View Post
Without a doubt Canada is the best country in the world. My remarks were merely about the current situation regarding importing AEG's and accessories into Canada... 'tis all.

Oh, and 200kph is nothing. Try 300.
Nothing wrong with the imports if you do it legally and through a retailer. Better state all the facts if your going to post at all, not make partial comments. I've never had a problem getting the items I've wanted. Then again I go through a retailer, not ignore all the rules and try to bypass them..... damn I actually do listen to a rule somewhere..... fuck no one tell my mother she'd kill me for the 29 1/2 years of non listening I've done........
Old February 21st, 2007, 20:02   #11
Kusiami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodSport View Post
Nothing wrong with the imports if you do it legally and through a retailer. Better state all the facts if your going to post at all, not make partial comments. I've never had a problem getting the items I've wanted. Then again I go through a retailer, not ignore all the rules and try to bypass them..... damn I actually do listen to a rule somewhere..... fuck no one tell my mother she'd kill me for the 29 1/2 years of non listening I've done........
I'm referring to the closures of the more prominent retailers.

If I was going to import airsoft myself, it'd be by small plane under the radar, flown by a man named Gomez, all paid in small unmarked bills. /sarcasm
Old February 21st, 2007, 20:39   #12
SINN

Send a message via MSN to SINN
Quote:
I am also looking for feel airsofters in Toronto who might want to meet up and chat
you usually have to chat with us before we let you feel us
Old February 21st, 2007, 20:44   #13
Mapcinq

Send a message via MSN to Mapcinq
hhahahah no way Johnnys eh, I love that place...
I Like to go there on a nice summer day and get a burger eat it out on one of the picnic tables (since there are no tables inside). Line ups are a bitch now though.
Mapcinq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 12:46   #14
KaOz

Johnny's Burgers = GOD! Till this day I remember always getting a banquet burger (bacon cheese burger), coke and fries for $6.66 - gotta love it!

All those long club nights... and getting in the door just at 2:59am on the dot as the Greek guys are saying "Ella Ella... Let's Go... Let's Go"... haha...

Damn, first thing I'm doing when I head back to Toronto is stopping at Johnny's for a hugggeeeee meal! =)

---

As for letting me feel you - Mmmm... hahah *jokes*... it was a typo, crucify me

---

In regards to purchasing AEGs/BBGs... yes, I am looking for a retailer. Seems the situation got worse since I left the whole scene a few years back. Anyone got suggestions?

As for the MASSHOLES comment... ya, it is true. I have never been searched and they do talk like idiots here. My wife is like "well, that is just the way we say it... " and I'm like "you're retarded b/c I too speak English and you can go up to Canada and meet the 32 million people and no one talks like an idiot... by adding "Rs" at the end of words or dropping leets like its hot"

On another note... MASSHOLES are also the worst drivers. They never signal, they have a stupid road system here and there is traffic be it at 2am or 2pm!

---

As for the 200km/hr comment... as in trying to go 300km/hr... the fastest I have gone is 318km/hr on the Tokyo Bay Bridge 2 years ago the weekend after Tokyo Auto Salon in a friend's 1,000hp R34 Skyline. I'm a professional automotive photographer and journalist so I get the privledge of test driving some of the most insane cars around, be it in North America or elsewhere. You can check my blog to see just what I have been up this past year in Boston > www.giancarlopawelec.blogspot.com < from 700hp Supras to 1,000 R33 Skyline and everything in between.

Cheers,
KaOz.

Old February 22nd, 2007, 13:09   #15
Lakonian
kos

Hahah.. I saw MAD K's 1300hp BNR34 rip up the mo-sport track at 340km/h in 2003 (or maybe 04) .. >_<;;

Quote:
As for the 200km/hr comment... as in trying to go 300km/hr... the fastest I have gone is 318km/hr on the Tokyo Bay Bridge 2 years ago the weekend after Tokyo Auto Salon in a friend's 1,000hp R34 Skyline. I'm a professional automotive photographer and journalist so I get the privledge of test driving some of the most insane cars around, be it in North America or elsewhere. You can check my blog to see just what I have been up this past year in Boston > www.giancarlopawelec.blogspot.com < from 700hp Supras to 1,000 R33 Skyline and everything in between.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General