Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft "Pet Peeves", time to vent guys!

:

General

Old April 26th, 2012, 15:36   #1201
Grizzly0679

I doubt his claims. I ruined 2 pairs of ski goggles testing them with my rifle.

On one the BB went right through.

On the other it stopped the BBs (4 shots) but it created little shattered areas around the spots it hit.

It's so retarded that he was trying to convince you. It's like buddy, "they're your eyes, man. It's gonna be you who's blind, not me."
Here we are again bro -just you and me. Same kind of moon same kind of jungle. Real number 10 remember? Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat... We walk out just you and me, nobody else. Right on top huh? Not a scratch... Not a fuckin' scratch... - Sgt.Mac, Predator
Grizzly0679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2012, 17:33   #1202
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Apparently I'm a hater and crap. Is it so hate filled to actually not want you to be blind? Seriously. He says we where not allowed to use ballistics at Finch's private field. Everyone knows your suppost to. He is arguing with me that it is alright. If it was so alright, why do no actual locations or hosts allow them other than this one exception rare time? Cause it is unsafe. I mean really.... plus Armyissue sells ESS for what price oh yea.....

http://armyissue.com/catalog/advance...tion=1&x=0&y=0

that affordable price.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2012, 17:39   #1203
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Holy crap there are 15 dollar googles on army issue. If this guy is too cheap and stupid to shell out a whole 15 bucks for something that is a necessary safety requirement then mayby darwinism should claim this idiot. 15 bucks, c'mon that isnt even the price of a nice lunch now a days.
jordan7831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2012, 18:38   #1204
w1lp33

Fuckin admission will cost you more than $15 most places....
w1lp33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 00:37   #1205
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
One thing i hate;

Fucking flaker's.!

The one that promise you that they will buy your airsoft but ask for you to hold
it for a week cause they don't have the money then flake the last day; giving you some random reason...

God i hate them!

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH

Last edited by SHaKaL; May 4th, 2012 at 00:48..
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 02:50   #1206
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

People who confuse the HK416 system with the M4 S.I.R. But this is more of a general annoyance. Oh and the local airsoft group that whines when I offer to drive them to an ASC game ( no gas fee of course, they cant pay that) but only to hear them that having to pay to play airsoft is Bullshit when all they want to do is play at their 'local' backwoods field (they actually are of age) which even though no one except maybe the odd group of paintballers (which I wouldn't see as bad cause its the same idea and they do have cases) would go their when they play (its near a creek they dont play when the fish spawn). Even though have of it got washed/blown away.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:57   #1207
Jimski

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHaKaL View Post
One thing i hate;

Fucking flaker's.!

The one that promise you that they will buy your airsoft but ask for you to hold
it for a week cause they don't have the money then flake the last day; giving you some random reason...

God i hate them!
not the money right now=not enough cash flow to play airsoft.
Say yes to the hold and sell to the first other client.
99% of the people who ask for hold will never have the money, will never buy.

Last edited by Jimski; May 4th, 2012 at 07:59..
Jimski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 09:05   #1208
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Well, I don't think the percentage is that bad, but it's definitely bad. Unless I know the guy well, or his trader rating is outstanding, there will be no hold. First to pay, is first to get it. I think Jimski is very right about this as well; "If you don't have the money right now, you don't have the Money to play Airsoft". Let's face it, we all have to do some saving from time to time, but unless the item your selling is only $20 or whatever, the person may not be able to pay you off of their next paycheck due to bills or living expenses. But flakers/tire kickers are easy to deal with. Don't put items on hold, and you won't be dissapointed.
Old June 6th, 2012, 08:44   #1209
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

It annoys me when people change their mind about buying something and simply stop replying to PMs. If you dont want something thats fine, even if you made me go through the trouble of getting a box, and providing an accurate shipping quote.

BUT HOLY CRAP have some common courtesy and just say to me "no thank you" at the very least. I understand things happen with life, with your financial situation. There is no need to be cease communications.

Your a big boy. Your an adult. You should have better manners.

Oh another thing is sellers that dont respond to PMs. I have seen some people log in and out several times a day and ignore my PM. Im trying to give you my money. Your making it really hard to do so by not answering me.

Sure they may have another buyer lined up before me but is it really hard to send a quick message telling me so.

Thats my little rant over.

Last edited by jordan7831; June 6th, 2012 at 08:48..
jordan7831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2012, 15:23   #1210
dwsage

This didn't really bother me at first and then it started to grind my nerves more and more....

Airsoft review videos where the reviewer says "as you can see". yes. I can see. It's a video. Seriously.. I could have a drinking game where I take a drink everytime someone says "as you can see" in an airsoft review video and I would be drunk within 15 minutes.

and no. im not a cheap drunk
dwsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 12:47   #1211
BennyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo36 View Post
My pet peeve is the postal service. I am not over exagerating AT ALL when I say that every time I have a parcel shipped to me Via express post, I recieve it over 5 days after the due date. Let me just say, if you think you are doing someone a service by shipping their package via express post, you're not!
My sister and I went to get our passports made, I paid forit to be expedited while my sister did not. I received mine almost a week after my sister...WTF did I pay for them to take their time?
BennyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 13:24   #1212
Rommen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyBoy View Post
My sister and I went to get our passports made, I paid forit to be expedited while my sister did not. I received mine almost a week after my sister...WTF did I pay for them to take their time?
It's cause she has titties and you don't. Man, those things are better for getting what you want than money
Rommen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 17:44   #1213
BennyBoy

Imma get some dem implants ><
BennyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 21:33   #1214
PrIeSt
takagari

Send a message via MSN to PrIeSt Send a message via Skype™ to PrIeSt
People who get mad when u use the terms silencer, clip and gun.

How about you airsoft nuts look up the definition of a "rifle" so next time you hear someone refer to it as a gun you can bite your lip. :-)
PrIeSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 21:45   #1215
foxtrot-one7

Quote:
Originally Posted by takagari View Post
People who get mad when u use the terms silencer, clip and gun.
I wanna hear more about this, maybe a few example stories. =D

www.canadiancrimsonforce.com
You Get Out of It What You Put Into It...
foxtrot-one7 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General