Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KART M14 EBR...

:

Accessories Discussion

Old July 17th, 2008, 10:08   #1
GroundNPound

KART M14 EBR...

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a KART M14 EBR which I want to make into a sniper rifle. I'm looking for some suggestions for optics, bipod, barrel extension/silencer and internals. Apparently it shoots at 370 fps as is. Also if you have other suggestions than the items covered I will most certainly consider them.

Thanks
Old July 18th, 2008, 03:07   #2
Combine

I'm sorry if this is off topic but can you please share info about where you got a Kart m14 EBR, im very interested in one.

To help you out I would suggest getting this: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...roducts_id=884

Thats what I ordered from that site and its an amazing scope. It takes some getting used to but when you really got it set up its amazing, you can adjust the zoom very easily and the red and green illuminated cross hair is awesome.
Old July 18th, 2008, 03:15   #3
Strelok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combine View Post
I'm sorry if this is off topic but can you please share info about where you got a Kart m14 EBR, im very interested in one.
Heres a hint:

To be honest, you'll never get the whole 'sniper' deal out of an AEG. if anything, it'd be a DM rifle, If you've got the cash. buy an Aimpoint RDS and one of those mountable optic magnifiers. that'd look sexy on one of those guns.

________
Hawaii Dispensary

Last edited by Strelok; April 11th, 2011 at 10:52..
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2008, 07:58   #4
GroundNPound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combine View Post

To help you out I would suggest getting this: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...roducts_id=884

Thats what I ordered from that site and its an amazing scope. It takes some getting used to but when you really got it set up its amazing, you can adjust the zoom very easily and the red and green illuminated cross hair is awesome.

Indeed, I purchased it from another member of ASC. And thanks for the tips everyone.
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:14   #5
Viperfish

Im also looking to do the same thing with mine, right now i have some crazy 2-6x railed scope that actualy looks really sweet on it but im planning to put somthing else on there.

in regards to a bipod i say go with a harris man they look just sexy on the front of the EBR. I also so add a PEQ to it as well, I threw one on mine and it looks really nice however i like to make use of my rails and im planning to throw a laser and camera in there.

Ill be posting pics of it at a later date, iv also seen pics of ppl who put a vert grip in the front hand guard, im not sure if they have to heavly mod there gun to do it but thats what i want to add to mine.

Internals i have no idea about all i know is im going to have the mechbox rewired to use a heavyer grade wire for the batt connector as well as get it reshimmed and regreased.

hope this helps bro

WOLFPACK WP-32
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBR View Post
If you ever go to a milsim and hear a vuvuzela, you are fucked.
Viperfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2008, 15:05   #6
GroundNPound

yeah it's all good stuff. Don't know how crazy I'm going to go, probably keep it on the down low, mostly an optic, bipod and longer barrel. Also most likely going to do the internals as well, rewiring and such. I'm just lucky that I work with helicopters so there's a never ending supply of aviation grade wire and all the tools to do whatever I want to lol. Anyways thanks for the suggestions and keep em coming.

Also on a side note, does anyone know where I can get a few extra mags? I've heard that the M14s are picky about mags.

Last edited by GroundNPound; July 21st, 2008 at 17:03..
GroundNPound is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion