Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

ILLusionKinetics lost coms

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2014, 22:42   #1
terrorist one

Trade Rating: 35
ILLusionKinetics lost coms

Last summer, i sent a G17 that was in really bad shape to Brian for a once over and tune up. To make a long story short, the gun was a total lost and we decided to build a g17 from the ground up.

After a month or so there where still parts that needed to be ordered in since he no longer had stock such as a zero hammer and other things(these parts where payed for). Since i had a milsim to go to and dropped 800+ dollars on this pistol, i asked if he could ship me the pistol so i could game it for the summer season and once the parts where back in stock, i could ship him back the pistol to complete the project. This was not an issue. This was in the september time frame.

After this, i was in communication with him up till october. He had informed me that he had received the parts. I then left home for a 3 month course and was unable to ship the pistol back to him. My wife was going to do it, but didn't.

When i got back home end of december, i realized that the pistol never left the door. I tried contacting Brian to advice him of the situation and discuss how we where going to proceed since i wanted to add a new slide and other parts to the build. I have sent 3 PM's and one email without any response since. It has been over 3 weeks now.

I would like help if possible, to contact Brian as i am sure he is simply in over his head with work and other things.

Overall, i am not complaining since i did appreciate the help and advice he has offered so far, its just that i can't contact him and he still owes me parts that have been payed for.

Any help would be appreciated.

sam
Old January 11th, 2014, 23:11   #2
Styrak

Trade Rating: 318
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Last time I had contact with him was Jan 1. I'll try to talk to him if he's online again (Skype).

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old January 23rd, 2014, 08:37   #3
terrorist one

Trade Rating: 35
Issue resolved. Communication established.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center