Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Real sword M4A1 GBBR is king!!!

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old May 1st, 2010, 22:19   #1
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

Real sword M4A1 GBBR is king!!!

Quoted from a Chinese forum(combat2000), shows how real sword company make their M4A1 GBBR, millitary grade product line.lol, guess it beats all the WA system GBBR on the market, the only thing I am kinda concern is the marking, Norinco marking is fine with me, colt marking even better, hopefully not just leave it blank or put the RS logo on it.

forged and CNC, millitary grade material, use real steel producing procedure, its not just a toy...

Old May 1st, 2010, 22:31   #2
Shooting Addict
* KNOWN LIAR *

Wish thats a G36 rather then a M4 but whatever it's still sexy
You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Harden the fuck up, you liberal pussies.
Shooting Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 22:33   #3
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

guessing like $3k in country lol popularity and newness factors are a bitch
Old May 1st, 2010, 22:38   #4
RacingManiac

Ino played that game of forging receiver and what not.....in GBBR there are always a ton of hype....nothing will be known for sure until guns are in player's hand...

My Arnies' Album
My PBase Album
Custom Pistol Whore...
RacingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 22:48   #5
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
Ino played that game of forging receiver and what not.....in GBBR there are always a ton of hype....nothing will be known for sure until guns are in player's hand...
I guess you are right on that, The difference I see is they use different grade of metal/material, Real sword metal are for real steel though, while ino's are for toy.
Old May 1st, 2010, 23:02   #6
Rugger_can

I usually live by the motto,

Don't count your chickens until they hatch.

I believe this applies. Call me cautiously optimistic.
Rugger_can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 23:07   #7
Shooting Addict
* KNOWN LIAR *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugger_can View Post
I usually live by the motto,

Don't count your chickens until they hatch.

I believe this applies. Call me cautiously optimistic.
If the M4 are anything like there other guns it'll be worth it's weight in gold but your right we'll have to see/test the preference first and that won't happen till i get my hands on it(or whatever lucky bastard in Canada gets the first one)
You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.
Quote:
Old May 1st, 2010, 23:42   #8
Rugger_can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Addict View Post
If the M4 are anything like there other guns it'll be worth it's weight in gold but your right we'll have to see/test the preference first and that won't happen till i get my hands on it(or whatever lucky bastard in Canada gets the first one)
Agreed, If their build quality approaches the level of their AEG line that will be awesome. What worries me is the chatter in regards to the internals, there has been mixed messages and some are concerned that they are trying to reinvent the wheel with their rifle. Which can swing either way.

either they learned from their predecessors mistakes, or they didn't. Only time (and a very large bankroll I suspect) will tell.
Old May 1st, 2010, 23:59   #9
Shooting Addict
* KNOWN LIAR *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugger_can View Post
Agreed, If their build quality approaches the level of their AEG line that will be awesome. What worries me is the chatter in regards to the internals, there has been mixed messages and some are concerned that they are trying to reinvent the wheel with their rifle. Which can swing either way.

either they learned from their predecessors mistakes, or they didn't. Only time (and a very large bankroll I suspect) will tell.
Do you have a link to the chatter about the internals?, I'd like to have a look.
Quote:
Old May 2nd, 2010, 00:14   #10
Rugger_can

Its mainly speculation from attendies at shot show. Due to the fact that the internals where not unveiled (justifiably so I imagine)

http://www.gasguns.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2743

Somewhere in this mess. Like I said, its up in the air. No confirmation as to if its clone internals or their own bag. Which is why it can swing either way.. Either they built upon the success's of WE/WA/ect or they went their own way.

Only time will tell.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 00:39   #11
Shooting Addict
* KNOWN LIAR *

Took a look at your link Rugger_can and there's nothing definitive just speculation though i gotta say i hope RS goes with their own GBB system instead of cloning the WA or WE GBBs, whatever i guess i'll find out in a year or so(One can hope...)
Quote:
Old May 2nd, 2010, 01:10   #12
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Addict View Post
Took a look at your link Rugger_can and there's nothing definitive just speculation though i gotta say i hope RS goes with their own GBB system instead of cloning the WA or WE GBBs, whatever i guess i'll find out in a year or so(One can hope...)
I agree that everyting is still in the air at the moment, but if RS got their own GBB system that means different internal and different mags, I am not worry about the internal parts as RS always got the quality parts, but when we talking about mags, thats the other story. we all know that GBBR mags aint cheap... I personally perfer they use the WA system and from all the info I 've got so far, the chance RS using the WA system is high. comparing with the WE system, WA system is way more realistic.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 01:15   #13
jupiterl

+1 for RS stuff ... I still like the inokatsu, both 7075 anyways
Old May 2nd, 2010, 01:33   #14
RacingManiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmantank View Post
I guess you are right on that, The difference I see is they use different grade of metal/material, Real sword metal are for real steel though, while ino's are for toy.
Pretty sure ino had forged 7075 aluminum receiver, which was the whole selling point of their line. Which IS the material of actual M4 receiver. RS has the support I guess with Norinco to make theirs(maybe), but forging is not exactly rocket science...Most of the work in GBBR anyway goes into gas system and tuning and Ino got it pretty wrong when they deviated from the WA sizing on their resized bolt, and its not until the 2009/2010 version when they reverted to the WA sizes that they got their gun working.

Pretty much for all the OEMs their claim cannot be taken on face value until you actually see it....

My Arnies' Album
My PBase Album
Custom Pistol Whore...
RacingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2010, 01:47   #15
The Saint

The above images are from the RS 2010 catalog. It's available online in its complete form.

RS has been very tight lipped about the GBBRs. However, enough has been said that I think there is next to no chance that we'll see them adopt the WE system. WA is the most likely.

Unless RS price them ridiculously (I really hope they don't), I don't see them being $3,000 in Canada through RS' official Canadian distributor. Of course, I can't speak for anyone who'd bring it a couple and milk the hype.

If I were to be worried about anything, I'd be worried about RS doing too good of a job and making a lower receiver that's too close to the real thing to be acceptable. So, fingers crossed.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion