ASC News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2009, 14:14   #76
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Yes, this has been discussed already 2 pages back or so
Old September 18th, 2009, 15:42   #77
empty_mags

I E-Mailed Retlaw. I know he still has outsanding items with him. I am not even sure if he remembers what all he ordered from that long ago.
Old September 18th, 2009, 16:10   #78
Ayashifx55

JoeFriday is fine from my current experience. I get my answers from him without one day which is not bad comparing to many ASC sellers (i had a seller which contacted me 2months later where i contacted him about a item he was selling , some sellers not responded me). His past might be bad but i think his trying to prove his fine now. I have 4 guns which i ordered from him , total of 1300$ CAD (Paypal , though i cannot open a dispute anymore because 60days has elapsed). I will see how it turns out. For now, his communication is excellent.
Old September 18th, 2009, 16:21   #79
Point_Man

Send a message via MSN to Point_Man
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=455

What we really need is an updated version of a list, things actually owing exactly like the link provided, in this forum to go along with the New Break Of JoeFriday being PropsScam.

I for one have recieved everything from the original PropScam.

A SEPERATE thread should be made for the new MovieScam.
Old September 18th, 2009, 16:23   #80
baker_Jeff

I received my ordered gun from him yesterday. Last I heard from him, everything he has received has been shipped.

I let him know of this thread and the deadline, and I offered my help in shipping so that current orders can get out faster.

I really hope he can get everything outstanding sorted out, I really don't want to see anyone go to jail.

Jeff

Out of the Game 04/22/16
Old September 18th, 2009, 16:27   #81
Forever_kaos

Yeah so far all I have heard about Greg as JoeFriday is great things, and he has been nothing but great.

This is a huge turn of events.

Time can only tell.
Old September 18th, 2009, 16:33   #82
HeadlessChicken

I dealt with Joe and though it took a little while, I got my product. I heard many other of his customers weren't so fortunate.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
Old September 18th, 2009, 16:38   #83
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

Propscam lives!

I've ordered one gun (CA B&T MP5) a few months back, got it no problem. HOWEVER, that does NOT excuse the many many persons whom he still owes money/product to. Additionally, opening up a new account to retail under a different name when he has the past history he does is just inexcusable. I never would have ordered w/ him if I had known it was Greg.

Once this is over ban for sure.
Old September 18th, 2009, 16:38   #84
DonP

I'm staggered by you apologists. He took many $1000's for products he did not have and in many cases never even delivered (and even then only under direct threats and pressure), and to many giving nothing but runaround after runaround before dropping off the face of the earth to let it all blow over.

Then he comes back with a new name and a new "face", figuring that all the old people he fucked would be long gone and the debts forgotten, and enough new people would be around that he could just start over again because they wouldn't know anything about it and wouldn't care if they did!

It seems he was mostly right. I never thought I'd see the day.
Old September 18th, 2009, 16:54   #85
aZn_triXta07

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonP View Post
I'm staggered by you apologists. He took many $1000's for products he did not have and in many cases never even delivered (and even then only under direct threats and pressure), and to many giving nothing but runaround after runaround before dropping off the face of the earth to let it all blow over.

Then he comes back with a new name and a new "face", figuring that all the old people he fucked would be long gone and the debts forgotten, and enough new people would be around that he could just start over again because they wouldn't know anything about it and wouldn't care if they did!

It seems he was mostly right. I never thought I'd see the day.
Yeah they won't be so forgiving once he runs off with their money.

I hate the new ASC crowd, they don't care about anybody elses problems until it directly affects themselves, than they bitch and whine and cry wolf.

Do you guys honestly think sucking up to Greg will gaurantee that you get your goods?

Well now you probably will get it, because the staff here have him by his balls.

Last thing he needs is RCMP Criminal Investigations on his ass let alone the CFO.
Old September 18th, 2009, 16:57   #86
ujiro

Send a message via MSN to ujiro
Yeah I'm going to agree with the past few posts here...

Do NOT cut this guy any slack. I also read through literally the entire Propscam section when I joined here. This guy needs to be dealt with, and not given any slack or leeway. He stole a lot of money from a lot of people.

Just because hes back and is apparently doing legit business doesn't mean that a) he won't do it again, or b) he deserves our respect and our forgiveness (which he hasn't asked for since he hid behind a new name).
Old September 18th, 2009, 17:15   #87
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

As long people have their toys, they don't care that their neighbor doesn't have his.

I hope everyone get their order and he pays back anything he owes.
Old September 18th, 2009, 17:16   #88
cbcsteve
Nice Guy

Wow as DonP said there are too many apologists and I agree

It is obvious he wants to create good nature with new players as it is the one greatest tactic I have seen ever played and it actually worked as I can see people still trying to back him up and say cut him some slack. But after I heard about what happened with the Propscam and how some people were left with nothing, I say do not cut slack until everything is owed back for the past debts.

I appreciate seeing that there are still some oldies around that are going full force with this as it should be approached with full force. And as Ujiro said how do you forgive someone who hides behind a new name and has not fixed or apologized for the past mistakes?

Old September 18th, 2009, 17:22   #89
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

Bottom line

He ripped a lot of people off..

and now he came back under a new disguise and tried to do it again.

This is what you get for allowing the use of nicknames on the forum... bad people can do harm, drop out and resurface with a new ID

I'm not saying this forum should be Real Name only .. but when nicknames are used.. there is no integrity necessary as all interactions are done behind an alias.

People stating " he never did me wrong .. so cut him some slack" need to consider the positions of others ...

Without community censure .. he will just go do it again.. and again , and again.
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite

Last edited by Brian McIlmoyle; September 18th, 2009 at 17:24..
Old September 18th, 2009, 17:28   #90
MrBond
formerly tattoodan

I don't think people want to suck up to Greg, but I think the 20 or so who have a current order and were probably gonna get it don't wan't to become the latests victims and be added up to the whole Propscam fiasco.

Like Ujiro said tho, this is no reason to cut him some slack and foremost, to let him get away with it again.

Team Mandrills
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > ASC News and Announcements