Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2011, 18:22   #706
Disco_Dante

2011/06/22 08:53 CANADA Labour disruption affecting this location; item delayed

hmph!

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Old June 24th, 2011, 11:46   #707
Outside In

Quote:
you are from Canada right,
we have been trying to ship your order for a couple of days, but all failed.
TW post office told that Canadian post office now is having strike and we are not allowed to send orders now.
Thanks CP!

Edit: That was from RA-tech
Old June 24th, 2011, 12:36   #708
Reckless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco_Dante View Post
2011/06/22 08:53 CANADA Labour disruption affecting this location; item delayed

hmph!
yeah... mine now says that too.... it can't even make it INTO the border for customs to take 2-3 more weeks and decide if I can have it .. LOL ...

I can't imagine if my lively hood depended on CP ... I do know that all the small courier companies are getting slammed... like well WELL past the "yay! extra cash stuff!"

Quote:
"SIR!, you've gone mad with power!"
"Ofcourse I have, you ever gone mad without power, it's useless, no one pays any attention"
The Cavalry Comes
Old June 24th, 2011, 12:59   #709
Disco_Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
yeah... mine now says that too.... it can't even make it INTO the border for customs to take 2-3 more weeks and decide if I can have it .. LOL ...

I can't imagine if my lively hood depended on CP ... I do know that all the small courier companies are getting slammed... like well WELL past the "yay! extra cash stuff!"
I just want my m16a1 *sniff*

I work for a small business that ships tiles across Canada and the US, we don't ship with CP but we get a lot of samples and of course invoices and bills through them... the accountant is thrilled because now she can burn through the massive pile of invoices on her desk, but when the backlog clears this business will literally grind to a halt under the weight of all the shit that's built up for us.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Old June 24th, 2011, 13:14   #710
Reckless

yeah my wife is the manager/dispatch/call taker/billing for a small depot of a courrier that stretchs BC and AB ... they've been so busy the past 2 weeks she can't do any paperwork ... and fedex is dropping all their offroute "we don't have the resourses" stuff on top of them on top of that.

with me being off work (medical.. so some money is still comming in) ... and all this other stuff... past couple weeks the stress level round the house is pretty nasty...

incase anyone wants to know ... Carpal and tendonitis at the same time sucks...

Quote:
"SIR!, you've gone mad with power!"
"Ofcourse I have, you ever gone mad without power, it's useless, no one pays any attention"
The Cavalry Comes
Old June 28th, 2011, 19:56   #711
FreelancerInc

Track Status

Product Type: Regular Parcels
Expected Delivery : 2011/06/22
Updated Delivery : 2011/06/23
Delivery date changed : Major incident occurred beyond Canada Post's control resulting in a delay

.............um didnt CP lock them out, which would be under their control? or did the delivery truck get in a crash?
Old June 28th, 2011, 19:58   #712
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreelancerInc View Post
Track Status

Expected Delivery : 2011/06/22
Updated Delivery : 2011/06/23
Delivery date changed : Major incident occurred beyond Canada Post's control resulting in a delay

.............um didnt CP lock them out, which would be under their control? or did the delivery truck get in a crash?
It mean; Your package got crushed under said truck tires

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
Old July 13th, 2011, 23:31   #713
The Keiichione
formerly keiichi

I've got to say.
I'm impress with canada post.

Expected Delivery : 2011/07/15
2011/07/12 22:58 MONTREAL (sender's city)Item processed at postal facility

01:00 CANADAItem Delayed - Temporary volume surge as we resume operations
04:35 QUEBECItem processed at postal facility
06:42 LEVIS Item out for delivery
2011/07/13 AM LEVIS Item successfully delivered

Those guys are on cocaine.

Last edited by The Keiichione; July 13th, 2011 at 23:35..
Old July 15th, 2011, 13:38   #714
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

So I was on my way home for lunch, saw the CP delivery guy was a couple houses away form mine, so I went and parked in my driveway and started to walk down to the end of it since I knew that I had a package out for delivery today, figure I'd save the guy from driving up my driveway.

My driveway is rather long and he pulled up to my mailbox when I was about 1/2 way down it, he was there for about 5 seconds flat then drove off. By the time I got down there, our mail, and the missed delivery slip had been placed in there, all bundled in an elastic, with the delivery slip a few letter in....

This cock fag had the fucking thing pre-written out before he even began his run!
By this time he was already a few hundred meters away and I did not want to bother chasing him down since I had a whole 15 mins remaining before I had to leave to get back to work.

So I go back inside and fix myself a sammich, jump on my computer and track the package, it was already listed as missed delivery, AM... This was at ~1250....

I am so mad...
Old July 22nd, 2011, 11:44   #715
Strelok

Very pissed.

Got this package a couple hours ago.

So, that pro-win hopup is pretty much megafucked. Gonna try and save it, but I have my doubts.

Thanks CP.

Edit

On another note, they figured it to be appropriate to let the package sit in winnipeg for a whole day for no real reason. If it was sitting like this the whole time... Jesus fucking christ. I'm just happy the rest of the package is in good condition. Inside it was packaged pretty well, but I guess it got a bad squish at some point, the box had dimpled in as if they put something 'really' heavy ontop of it.

Last edited by Strelok; July 22nd, 2011 at 11:47..
Old July 27th, 2011, 17:32   #716
AJ457

Well I had no real reason to post in here because I figured I'd give them the benefit of the doubt but this is the third time in two weeks I've had an issue now.

Ordered some stuff from airsoftpark.com who are always awesome and careful when packing and sending stuff. Package got here and they jammed it into my mailbox, barely making it fit. What was in this package you ask? It was a damn flashlight. They closed the door on my box so hard that it broke the lens. Cheap fix, but still.

Had some magazines come in. I was home the entire day, they didn't bother ringing my doorbell or anything. They just left the slip with directions written out on it. That just confused the hell out of me because it's always the same postal outlet I go to. I had to wait until the next day to go get them. When I got there there they didn't have the package there, it was at another one. Alright, maybe it was a new guy life goes on just a little bit of extra walking.

Just bought a suppressor off a member here, he mailed it out Monday. It had less than 6 hours to go from point A to point B. Tuesday check the tracking progress. 08:58 it went out for delivery. Got excited but nothing. Figured I'd see it today.
Checked tracking progress today and it was delivered yesterday at 11:58 apparently. Fiancee didn't get it that's for sure. Called Canada Post and the woman told me I had to contact the sender and make sure he sent it. What? Seriously? I know he sent it, I have a damn tracking number!

Seriously, it seems that since they got forced back to work they no longer give a damn. Just my rant, I know it isn't as bad as some of the horror stories I've read on here, but still pretty pissed. Now me and the seller have to go through the whole process of BS that is Canada Posts resolution team. Oh happy days!

Thank you for listening.
/end rant
Old July 27th, 2011, 17:53   #717
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

Bought a GHK AKM, shipped from hongcouver to Kingston in 4 days, thanks CP!
Old July 30th, 2011, 12:56   #718
MrEvolution
MrChairsoft

Ordered some BBQ Stuff from the states 10 days ago and it still hasnt arrived, and my BBQ is today. (Maybe more of a CBSA rant)
UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrail25 View Post
I'm no expert on the law, but the only victims of rape in this story are the 40 men.
Old July 30th, 2011, 18:43   #719
Sandrock

so CP in Van claim to be back logged cause of a volume surge as they resume operations funny i order the part from hong kong two weeks after strike ended and it got to VAN in week of ordering and has been sitting there for week and a half now, where as something i order from milspec monkey last weekend arrived yesterday.
Old July 30th, 2011, 18:56   #720
EVG31337

Bought a vest from a place in HK and after a long wait FINALLY
INTERNATIONAL ITEM ARRIVED IN CANADA AND WILL BE REVIEWED BY CUSTOMS

Only to see this a few days later....
INTERNATIONAL ITEM HAS LEFT CANADA
Thanks Cp.....

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General