Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2012, 13:44   #856
R1ghty

I recieved two packages ( toronto to kw) this week, both within 2 days shipped.
Very suprised.
Old April 20th, 2012, 14:18   #857
Al3xqc

Note that it depends from where your getting your items shipped from and the location of the post office.

I order from a place that is 2 hours from me, it takes only 1-2 days with post Canada to receive my orders.

I've never had any problems with them even with the express service.

Loadout : AEG AKS-47 - 400 FPS
Old April 20th, 2012, 14:29   #858
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
Official erratum to Canada Post Accelerated Package service.

As of last week accelerated package service chosen by being a member of the CP Venture Club is no longer guaranteed. Which means that it is not the exact same as regular only slightly less (marginally) expensive. If you need a guaranteed delivery by date you need to choose Express.
Where did you see that? They don't even have a service called "Accelerated Package Service". It's Regular, Expedited, or Xpresspost.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old April 20th, 2012, 18:38   #859
R1ghty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xqc View Post
Note that it depends from where your getting your items shipped from and the location of the post office.
I've had many items shipped (Toronto to KW), and pre-strike it was at minimum a 4 day ordeal.

They actually beat the ETA on the first package this week, and the second was spot on.

The truth is, I shouldn't be surprised about a 2 day ship from locations so close, but in the past it would have been quicker to strap a backpack to a senior and have then walk it over.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:08   #860
Al3xqc

Well it's my turn now, my package was supposed to arrive on the 30, now it's past 2nd of may. Ridiculous.

Loadout : AEG AKS-47 - 400 FPS
Old May 3rd, 2012, 16:31   #861
Strelok

Apparently one of the delivery guys lost my packages and marked it as 'successfully delivered' :/

More on this soon.
Old May 4th, 2012, 00:35   #862
porkchopz28

Angry

Ok so I've been waiting for a package to arrive from over sea. Checked the status of the shipment today after work and it said delivered. But wait I thought it was a packaged that needed to be signed for WTF I didn't sign for anything so I checked the signature and not only is it not my signature but it not even my name. So I called my local post office and boy they where a lot of help... if they tell you the 1-800 is closed for the day at 5pm tell them to shut up and call the number anyway because it's bs their there... there no help but there there. Taking the day off work tomorrow to meet the mail man and so help me god if he steps on my lawn.
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:35   #863
gotchya24

lookin for some advice

so, my names markus Y, and i live in Markham..i ordered something from redwolf but these incompetent fools at CP messes up my order.
ended up being sent to mississauga, to an M CHEUNG who signed the package..and they keep telling me i have to start an investigation with the sender, but its kinda hard given they are on a 12 hr time difference..
anyone have experience with this type of issue? will redwolf resend the package again or will they compensate? or will cp do anything?

Last edited by gotchya24; May 19th, 2012 at 11:39..
Old May 19th, 2012, 17:26   #864
Rush
formerly Medix

Not a complaint about CP but I have had my fair share. I actually have a question, and instead of starting a new thread, I figured I would just ask it here. Im curious if anyone knows how long they will hold a package after attempting to delivering it. Im currently out of the country but need something shipped home for a game starting a week after I get back. Ehobby is the only place with it in stock so I figure I would just order it and pick it up when I get back home in 12 days. I highly doubt my order will arrive within that time but I more or less just want to cover my butt. So, anyone know?

Thanks.

Edit* I know they have that hold mail service, but I would rather not waste the $20 to put a hold on my mail if they will hold it at the post office for 14 days anyways.

Last edited by Rush; May 19th, 2012 at 17:31..
Old May 19th, 2012, 20:54   #865
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

yep, they will hold it for 14 days, and send you a notice after 7 and 10 days to inform you taht youahve a pcage waiting, and that if you dont pick it up, it will be shipped back!
Old May 20th, 2012, 01:28   #866
Rush
formerly Medix

Perfect, thanks!
Old May 20th, 2012, 08:56   #867
Freeze

Orders package from overseas. Sipped out April 21st.

Still hasn't arrived although it has been in Canada for 2 weeks. Durrrrrrr

And the item is something I really need for the 25th through the 27th. So Canada Post is going to eff me over quite a bit.

TM G17 Loki Tactical Pink - TM G19 TTI Combat Master
Old May 28th, 2012, 15:19   #868
kyle milliken

Well I finally have something to add to the thread. My Dad has a sponsorship with someone for his BMX racing and they send him out stuff from free helmets to bikes and, today was one of those days he gets a new toy. Now that toy was a Yess bike frame that cost around $450-500 so, what does Canada post do? Well they left it on the porch in a neighbor hood where anything from high end power tools all the way to cars go "missing". Good job Canada post you f*cking suck.

http://thebmxshoppe.com/yess-bmx/yessbmx-bmx-frame.html

*edit* Just checked the frame and, it turns out it was custom painted just for him.*

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
Old May 28th, 2012, 17:18   #869
Styrak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Orders package from overseas. Sipped out April 21st.

Still hasn't arrived although it has been in Canada for 2 weeks. Durrrrrrr

And the item is something I really need for the 25th through the 27th. So Canada Post is going to eff me over quite a bit.
That's customs, not Canada Post.

Old May 28th, 2012, 17:18   #870
Styrak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle milliken View Post
Well I finally have something to add to the thread. My Dad has a sponsorship with someone for his BMX racing and they send him out stuff from free helmets to bikes and, today was one of those days he gets a new toy. Now that toy was a Yess bike frame that cost around $450-500 so, what does Canada post do? Well they left it on the porch in a neighbor hood where anything from high end power tools all the way to cars go "missing". Good job Canada post you f*cking suck.

http://thebmxshoppe.com/yess-bmx/yessbmx-bmx-frame.html

*edit* Just checked the frame and, it turns out it was custom painted just for him.*
They also do that with firearms. Nice hunh?

Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General