Airsoft Canada
http://www.infinityarms.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Q: Airsoft stores in Mississauga

:

Newbie Tank

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 12th, 2010, 16:09   #1
TheBoss
 
Join Date: May 2010
Q: Airsoft stores in Mississauga

Dear airsoft colleagues from across the ocean!

I'm in need of some information on the whereabouts of airsoft stores and stores with airsoft/military accessories such as tactical vests, helmets, cadpat uniforms, etc. in Mississauga/Toronto.
The kind of stuff which would interest an airsofter that is.
The main thing I'm looking for is a R.I.S. for my Classic Army M16 rifle and that famous neopren made skeleton mask from "modern warfare 2" (I believe)

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/u...real-ghost.jpg

So if you would be so kind to write down a few stores(and if existing - their web addresses) in which you can come into the store and buy the mentioned stuff, no online shopping that is(if and good ones, please write those down as well)

Also, I could use some suggestions on which compatible R.I.S to buy.
(I'm a fan of Daniel Defense, so if there is a decent replica to buy..for M16)

I can't find a RIS in my country shops and ordering from HK is a bit of a problem in Europe at the moment because of some shipping problems in Russia and Western Europe(it takes up to two months). So, I'm hopping my cousin who is coming in a few weeks for a visit could bring me some of that mentioned stuff.

Thanks for your time and help!!

With best regards,

Mark

P.S sorry for grammar mistakes
P.P.S and please move the thread to a different forum if I've put it in the wrong place
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 16:16   #2
DanoftheDead
 
DanoftheDead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kitchener (Ontario)
I don't know of anything local, but you can order the skull face mask online at many websites.

http://airsoftbb4u.com/index.php?mai...dex&cPath=1_24

this one has free shipping.
__________________
Arms: Real Sword Type 56, ICS M4A1
"I don't believe in fairytales and no one wants to go to hell, you made the wrong decision and its easy to see. Now if you want to serve above or be a king below with us you're welcome to the city where your future is set forever."- Avenged Sevenfold
DanoftheDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 21:09   #3
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
 
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
www.airsoftparts.ca is the best way to go. Dude who runs it is known as Jugglez on here, so your cousin can meet up with him and get you your RIS unit.

As for the mask, theres ArmyIssue (thats always the guys name on here) in south Mississauga/Port Credit that has almost anything you need. Whether he has that exact mask Im not sure, haven't seen it there before but its been a while since Ive been there. www.armyissue.com should have his catalog.
__________________
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 21:15   #4
Rugger_can
 
Rugger_can's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Downtown Ottawa
Huang has a storefront in the toronto area for accessories.

You can view his store in the Non Age verified retailer section of Airsoft Canada.


Cheers.


here's a linky
ASC Thread ASC Thread
Rugger_can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 02:03   #5
TheBoss
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw View Post
www.airsoftparts.ca is the best way to go. Dude who runs it is known as Jugglez on here, so your cousin can meet up with him and get you your RIS unit.

As for the mask, theres ArmyIssue (thats always the guys name on here) in south Mississauga/Port Credit that has almost anything you need. Whether he has that exact mask Im not sure, haven't seen it there before but its been a while since Ive been there. www.armyissue.com should have his catalog.
Thanks mate, I'll be check the catalog ASAP! Although, I really don't want to put too much pressure on my cousin to meet up with other people/order via internet, so that's why I wanted to find some store where he could walk into and just buy the stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugger_can View Post
Huang has a storefront in the toronto area for accessories.

You can view his store in the Non Age verified retailer section of Airsoft Canada.


Cheers.


here's a linky http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=82872
Wow, that's sweet. This is where I'll be taking the RIS most probably.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DanoftheDead View Post
I don't know of anything local, but you can order the skull face mask online at many websites.

http://airsoftbb4u.com/index.php?mai...dex&cPath=1_24

this one has free shipping.
I haven't checked it yet, but the shipping is from Canada to Canada addresses and it should be a matter of a few days, right?

Thank you all guys, I think I've found what I've been looking for

Cheers.
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:07   #6
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
 
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
Thanks mate, I'll be check the catalog ASAP! Although, I really don't want to put too much pressure on my cousin to meet up with other people/order via internet, so that's why I wanted to find some store where he could walk into and just buy the stuff.


Army Issue is a brick & mortar store you (or your cousin) can walk in and buy stuff from. I just pointed out his online catalog so you can e-window shop.
__________________
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:50   #7
TheBoss
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw View Post
Army Issue is a brick & mortar store you (or your cousin) can walk in and buy stuff from. I just pointed out his online catalog so you can e-window shop.
Oh, I see! Sorry for the confusion. I was in a bit of a hurry this morning(my morning at least). Thanks!

One more thing..can someone please point me to a topic/forum in where I can find or get some information on the M16 RIS/RAS. Thanks.
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://www.infinityarms.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.