Airsoft Canada
http://www.bbbastard.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

This is SAW thread

:

Airsoft Media

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 29th, 2012, 15:56   #151
Brodie_BHD
 
Brodie_BHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_En_Short View Post
You must get a PKM then !
Need an M60 aswell... thats next on the list. Its hard to believe my G&P M249 weighs damn near the same as the 240. The 240 is actually quite managable until you attach the box mag which sticks out in such a way its odd to old it in an off hand position.
__________________
Happiness comes from belt fed weapons!
--------------------------
SIR - South Island Rangers
Brodie_BHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 29th, 2012, 16:58   #152
djtbster
 
djtbster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sauga
Send a message via MSN to djtbster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie_BHD View Post
Need an M60 aswell... thats next on the list. Its hard to believe my G&P M249 weighs damn near the same as the 240. The 240 is actually quite managable until you attach the box mag which sticks out in such a way its odd to old it in an off hand position.
this is one reason im working on another box mag system, atm current idea is to attach a coiled hose to a hicap mag, and piggyback this underneath the faux ammo belt and voila m240 easily weildable
__________________
djtbster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 29th, 2012, 18:04   #153
wildcard
 
wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In my man cave
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie_BHD View Post
Need an M60 aswell... thats next on the list. Its hard to believe my G&P M249 weighs damn near the same as the 240. The 240 is actually quite managable until you attach the box mag which sticks out in such a way its odd to old it in an off hand position.
your 240 is made of Aluminum so the weight is very manageable but if you compared the Echo to a Inokatsu the difference is night and day even the trigger happy version (which the ECHO1 is cloned from) is a lot lighter than the Inokatsu M240 fortunately the Echo1/Trigger happy make it up in performance.
The best M60 I've ever owned are still the Inokatsu, I take them over my ASAHI and TOP M60 anytime.
__________________
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 29th, 2012, 18:18   #154
Schoolboy
 
Schoolboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vancouver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie_BHD View Post
Need an M60 aswell... thats next on the list. Its hard to believe my G&P M249 weighs damn near the same as the 240. The 240 is actually quite managable until you attach the box mag which sticks out in such a way its odd to old it in an off hand position.
Stick a vert grip on the left hand side and use it to hold the gun steady, seen a few videos on funker350 with a few dudes doing that.
Schoolboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 29th, 2012, 18:47   #155
hollywood...
 
hollywood...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In a Van,.... Down by the River!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
your 240 is made of Aluminum so the weight is very manageable but if you compared the Echo to a Inokatsu the difference is night and day even the trigger happy version (which the ECHO1 is cloned from) is a lot lighter than the Inokatsu M240 fortunately the Echo1/Trigger happy make it up in performance.
The best M60 I've ever owned are still the Inokatsu, I take them over my ASAHI and TOP M60 anytime.
I have a TOP M60 and agree 100% that the Inokatsu is the best out there
__________________
MODT - tu fui ego eris
WOLFPACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verex View Post
I actually had to spend time with the wife since AsC was down...
hollywood... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 29th, 2012, 18:49   #156
hollywood...
 
hollywood...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In a Van,.... Down by the River!


My TOP M60
__________________
MODT - tu fui ego eris
WOLFPACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verex View Post
I actually had to spend time with the wife since AsC was down...
hollywood... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2012, 03:18   #157
Brodie_BHD
 
Brodie_BHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoolboy View Post
Stick a vert grip on the left hand side and use it to hold the gun steady, seen a few videos on funker350 with a few dudes doing that.
Yeah ive actually seen this aswell on his Youtube channel. Will give it a shot!
__________________
Happiness comes from belt fed weapons!
--------------------------
SIR - South Island Rangers
Brodie_BHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2012, 03:38   #158
ThunderCactus
 
ThunderCactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Greater Calgary (Greater than Vancouver)
I use the bipod on my 249 as an angled tactical handle
If you know how heavy the G&P 249s are, you'll know why my left arm is stronger than my right lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatt13 View Post
i never understood why the oil refinery had a brothel... i never see them at the refineries i work at this is bull!
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2012, 11:12   #159
Brodie_BHD
 
Brodie_BHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
I use the bipod on my 249 as an angled tactical handle
If you know how heavy the G&P 249s are, you'll know why my left arm is stronger than my right lol
Like I said my G&P 249 feels as heavy as the Echo1 240B which is advertised at 22lbs empty? The G&P is built like a freaking tank!
__________________
Happiness comes from belt fed weapons!
--------------------------
SIR - South Island Rangers
Brodie_BHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2012, 15:42   #160
ThunderCactus
 
ThunderCactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Greater Calgary (Greater than Vancouver)
20lbs fully loaded!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatt13 View Post
i never understood why the oil refinery had a brothel... i never see them at the refineries i work at this is bull!
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2012, 20:00   #161
Brodie_BHD
 
Brodie_BHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
20lbs fully loaded!
20lbs of Beastly War machine!

on a side note I tried the grip mounted to the side rail of the 240 and it actually does help alot. Looks odd but works.
__________________
Happiness comes from belt fed weapons!
--------------------------
SIR - South Island Rangers
Brodie_BHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 22:44   #162
Evil_yd
 
Evil_yd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St.Jean sur Ricleieu QC.
i've been thinking about getting an Echo1 Red star LMG but have heard that the battery could be a problem considering the one it comes with sucks.

Can anyone who's owned one shed some info on it?

Thanks
Evil_yd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2012, 23:38   #163
Viperfish
Hero Outdoors
 
Viperfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pickering, Ontario
Ill just leave this here....





After a ton of time, money and hairpulling she is up and running flawlessly.

Box has been custom modded with a mic and lined with foam to help keep noise down.

Internals:
-Modify S110 gearbox
-Modify Quantum Piston
-Modify Accurate Hop-Up
-Modify 407mm Hybrid barrel
-AWS Raptor FET
-Guarder Infinite Torque-Up Motor

Externals:
-Vltor Imod Stock
-Magpul MOE Grip
-EoTech 552
-Smokey's TAC Carry Handle
-AN/PEQ-16A
-Versa-Pod Model 2
-Vltor VC-1 Compensator
__________________
Age verified for her pleasure

G-32
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBR View Post
If you ever go to a milsim and hear a vuvuzela, you are fucked.

Last edited by Viperfish; April 19th, 2012 at 02:51..
Viperfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2012, 09:19   #164
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank
 
T@NK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Scarborough
bring it to Rhino!
__________________
T@NK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2012, 15:26   #165
TPM001
 
TPM001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Love the pink handle.
TPM001 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://www.bbbastard.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.