Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   ASC News and Announcements (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   April Fools - Airsoft Retreat Has Bought Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=79678)

Retribution April 1st, 2009 13:33

Dont do that, last time someone took over this site it cost me $20k, lol.

GRIM April 1st, 2009 13:35

lol I forgot it was april fools I got home at 2:30 AM last night logged into ASC and it said ASR bought ASC I was like Meh, went to bed LOL.

Was more disapointed I couldn't read the forsale ads while my wife was sleeping LOL

Rumpel Felt April 1st, 2009 13:57

Hahahahaha marriage....sucker!

This should serve as a reminder to people that NOTHING is set in stone in the world of manipulated electrons. As much as you want to think it should be, it isn't and never will be.

And seriously, don't play the "oh I needed to access information".... Like less than 24 hours.... come on!

Styrak April 1st, 2009 15:06

Lol I can't believe that people fell for the joke.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQU....I mean APRIL FOOLS.

Hash Vapor April 1st, 2009 15:22

Your right 24hrs without access to info needed within the 24hrs is not the end of the world your right, but it sure wasn't Christmas either. My guess is far less regular members appreciated it, than the one or two that didn't mind.

Rainer April 1st, 2009 15:27

April Fools is as funny as AIDS.

ILLusion April 1st, 2009 15:28

24 hours without access to info? The "joke" lasted for 8 hours.

AngelusNex April 1st, 2009 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainer (Post 952756)
April Fools is as funny as AIDS.

I don't know... aids is pretty funny...

Rainer April 1st, 2009 15:30

YouTube - Team America - Everyone Has Aids

Slade April 1st, 2009 15:39

If not having access to the site for 8 hours on a wednesday morning makes you that mad, go start your own site or maybe just get a life. I can't imagine anything that ground breaking that couldn't wait or be expressed through another medium. Its people that bitch about things like this that ruin it for everyone else. I thought it was funny, props ASC staff, don't let the crybabies get you down.

AngelusNex April 1st, 2009 15:50

wow, i just actually ready the thread... I was like aww crap when i tried to sign on last night... but then in hind sight it was kinda funny. Now the hilarious part is some peoples reactions.. My god Lol.

Hash Vapor April 1st, 2009 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaos (Post 952776)
Its people that bitch about things like this that ruin it for everyone else.

Good, now everyone gets to bitch.

Hash Vapor April 1st, 2009 15:55

Just stirring the pot, in case you hadn't noticed.:rolleyes:

Rotting April 1st, 2009 15:58

I thought it was funny. It's not like we were being robbed of everything on the forums. I just thought it was kind of funny that an american site bought a canadian-based forum. Some people take things too seriously >_>

Manaconda April 1st, 2009 16:17

oh boy haVE I ever missed ASC. The funny thing is all those people who got fucked off about it. I'm still laughing. Good one guys I acctually thought it was gone over to the Yanks until I looked at the calender.

to all those who got upset over the joke... Hold your breath for about an hour. Now that's something to get upset about when going without.

ha!!!!!