Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   ASC News and Announcements (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   April Fools - Airsoft Retreat Has Bought Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=79678)

Mephisto42 April 3rd, 2009 16:11

They have a dinosaur too?

correction, should've read big giant flying purple bull.....the horns are ambiguous, and since giant purple bulls can't normally fly its easy for you to understand my error.....I would hope....lol

You always have just enough fuel to get you to the site of the crash.

Meph

Drake April 3rd, 2009 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto42 (Post 954214)
correction, should've read big giant flying purple bull.....the horns are ambiguous, and since giant purple bulls can't normally fly its easy for you to understand my error.....I would hope....lol

So you're saying giant purple dinosaurs normally DO fly? :D

Lisa April 4th, 2009 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake (Post 954216)

I wish my giant flying dinosaurs were purple... hey anyone want to try painting? I'll feed it first.

Azriel_Strife April 4th, 2009 02:35

I'm gonna have to go with "not cool" on this one.

I know someone that was trying to conduct a sale. He had made arrangements to set up a time on the 1st to meet and sell his gun via PM. Obviously this didn't happen, and the deal fell through. No biggie to most, but sometimes you can go months without a bite on your gun. I feel his frustration.

Drake April 4th, 2009 05:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa (Post 954530)
I wish my giant flying dinosaurs were purple... hey anyone want to try painting? I'll feed it first.

Sure, I'll paint it.

...with an AN/PAQ-1 :P

thePiRaTE!! April 4th, 2009 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Hitman (Post 952506)
LOL! Biggest joke ever... Brian got me all confused.

And I died laughing at the Jarek part.

Anyways, now we can tell who the real chairsofters are. ;)

A teammate I work with popped open ASC on our shift and chuckled. The first thought I had was "hey, thats cool that they care enough to celebrate the day with the membership". This site is always up for the seasons, changing the decorum and whatnot. We enjoyed it, for two.

I quoted the comment above for truth. I'm also a member on JOC, Calgary's airsoft site, where there is decidedly less road rage. When people live and play in the same city, you tend more often to think of who you are talking to as the friend they are, or at least the guy you remember as being a good sport. Communication tends to be given a moments thought. Non-constructive negativity is a reliable indicator to those who cannot put names to faces.

An ounce of wisdom: If one must vent, type it out - then go take a big sh!t and think about it before hitting send. How would you respond to your own post? 80%* of the rhetoric will find itself pointless given this moment to consider. Remember, its easier to take back what hasn't been said.

K.

* actual % of rhetoric may vary, if you're only getting 10%, its a start.

Mephisto42 April 4th, 2009 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake (Post 954216)

Mine did, before it got repoed.....

Meph

Mephisto42 April 4th, 2009 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa (Post 954530)

As long as I'm not on the menu.....btw I recommend body paint/mop combo as a tried, tested, and true method.

Its a shame April Fools only comes once a year.....such a convenient excuse for random silliness.

Meph

Drake April 4th, 2009 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto42 (Post 955121)
Mine did, before it got repoed.....

Meph

Mine didn't. Knew I shouldn't have gotten that cheap ACM dinosaur. :(

Lisa April 4th, 2009 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephisto42 (Post 955123)
As long as I'm not on the menu.....btw I recommend body paint/mop combo as a tried, tested, and true method.

Its a shame April Fools only comes once a year.....such a convenient excuse for random silliness.

Meph

the trash is silliness preapproved.