Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Frequently Asked Questions (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Fraud and online sales... What can you do? (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=34578)

TechSeller July 14th, 2010 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Najohn (Post 1274092)
I don't know if anyone has used BBB.com before but I just tried it with another website that scammed me some money a couple months ago.

I used it.. with EVIKE lol. If the company even remotely cares about their reputation, BBB can be pretty effective in getting them to take action to resolve the matter.

thpethalK July 14th, 2010 12:40

If I'm buying an anything other than gear, accessories or parts...wouldn't I then get into trouble reporting this to the RCMP for purchasing say an AEG or GBB/R?

Short Round July 14th, 2010 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksuechuc (Post 1274118)
If I'm buying an anything other than gear, accessories or parts...wouldn't I then get into trouble reporting this to the RCMP for purchasing say an AEG or GBB/R?

Was thinking about this. I guess they couldquestion how they got the guns into the country, if they don't have the right permit, the business goes defunct and could get it some serious shit. Now as a buyer I don't think it matters as we are not importing it into the country, just buying it. So intheory we aren't doing anything illegal buy buying there stuff, as we wouldn't know if they had a permit or not. It's really confusing at least to me, hopefuly someone can explain this better.

I reported a custom tee shirt site and they seem to be doing something to get my money back from them. It said it may take a month but hey if I get something back i'm happy.

Timely A. July 26th, 2010 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastSpartan (Post 1273666)
Buyairsoft.ca kills kittens.

So does airsplat.

So are you saying that airsplat and buyairsoft are going to rip me off?

Boyso July 26th, 2010 09:02

Where are you located?

You cannot buy guns from outside Canada.

Airsplat is not Canadian.

And Buyairsoft, you don't want to try.

apparition July 27th, 2010 15:29

oh man why did i not see this thread earlier >_< im having a bit of a dispute right now....

edit: btw how come we dont have a classifieds resolution section like we have a retailer one???

Eeyore July 27th, 2010 15:57

Because we use the same one for sales in the classifieds.

apparition July 27th, 2010 15:59

seems to be for people with retailer status as far as i can tell.

GSG9Gaunt August 22nd, 2010 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastSpartan (Post 1282838)
Where are you located?

You cannot buy guns from outside Canada.

Airsplat is not Canadian.

And Buyairsoft, you don't want to try.

Thus is true, dont try to order Fully assembled guns from the US thats a no no.

I have Purchased both a Full metal G&G Carbine Advanced and a G36, (as well as sum random parts like bb's and a not so cheap battery) through buyairsoft.ca over the past month or so (approx $1000) , by far they are the fastest and more reliable next to airsoftparts.ca which ships retardedly fast

I wouldnt worry at all about buyairsoft

apparition August 23rd, 2010 03:45

buyairsoft is brutal! i would not trust them at all!

surebet August 23rd, 2010 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSG9Gaunt (Post 1301102)
Thus is true, dont try to order Fully assembled guns from the US thats a no no.

I have Purchased both a Full metal G&G Carbine Advanced and a G36, (as well as sum random parts like bb's and a not so cheap battery) through buyairsoft.ca over the past month or so (approx $1000) , by far they are the fastest and more reliable next to airsoftparts.ca which ships retardedly fast

I wouldnt worry at all about buyairsoft

Just because you banged the hooker at the bus stop without wearing a condom and didn't catch something doesn't meanyou should recommend others do it.

Search around this site, there is a few reasons why buyairsoft.ca is so scorned.

DarkAngel August 23rd, 2010 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSG9Gaunt (Post 1301102)
through buyairsoft.ca over the past month or so (approx $1000) , by far they are the fastest and more reliable

W

T

F

?!?!?!?! :confused::confused::confused:

F06R September 28th, 2016 16:08

Order Placed for ASC Mart

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa (Post 421663)
this will be set up as an announcement in a few days.

I placed an order ( 998 ) last Sept 15, and until now i haven't received it yet.

I try sending them a message, but I did not received any answer.

Is there anybody who can help me on this.

Thank you

BioRage September 28th, 2016 17:55

Holy necro mate,

Kutter October 13th, 2016 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by F06R (Post 1990045)
I placed an order ( 998 ) last Sept 15, and until now i haven't received it yet.

I try sending them a message, but I did not received any answer.

Is there anybody who can help me on this.

Thank you

So did ASC Mart actually take your money or did you place an order and payment is still pending?

I didn't think ASC Mart was still active to be honest. Try contacting Lisa, she's a mod and runs(ran?) the site from what I understand:

http://airsoftcanada.com/member.php?u=4845