Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   ASC News and Announcements (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Bob the angry potato/Nathan Secord (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=106260)

bean June 20th, 2010 18:25

Bob the angry potato/Nathan Secord

Who is still owed money or guns from him. He showed up at the game today. He had a full kit with aeg and pistol today. If you are owed money please post here or contact me.

bean June 20th, 2010 21:08

Just an update on the situation I have been contacted by two people so far and Nathan. Nathan is getting me to pass names onto him of people who are still owed stuff. If you agree to a settlement and you receive it please pm me so I can remove you from the list.

militia June 21st, 2010 23:39

he is in contact with me, im waiting on his end for him to get his sh*t together. And we'll see how it goes.

TokyoSeven June 22nd, 2010 21:37

Keep the thread clean. Unless you had direct dealings with Nathan and are still owed something please keep your comments to yourself.

Skruface June 27th, 2010 11:24

Owed $465 for a CYMA Galil. Still have all emails, transaction details, etc. Filed a RECOL.ca report as well.

Lorden June 28th, 2010 12:46

Owed 320 for a Echo P90.

Cobrajr122 June 28th, 2010 20:21

Owed $217 for a weapon that arrived to him DOA, we agreed on me paying some more money for a CYMA AK74u, Never received it or a refund.

To give him credit though, he has been in contact with me since he got back online and has offered me some gear, but i am just looking for a refund at this point.

bean June 28th, 2010 21:30

List of those waiting
Cobrajr122
Lorden
Skruface
Militia
Amos
D_Rastaman

If you know someone who is still missing items please pm me or post here

Erennert, Cpt.Flan, Tekeshi, BORDENSNIPER, SHÖCK, turok_t I just pmed those people because at one point in time they were owed something. If you know these people get in contact with them to see if this is true.

Capt.Flan June 28th, 2010 22:30

His friend refund me to save is friend ass just before I made the calls and get in the fucking train.

P.S. Going to Windsor soon anyway. :)

Drake June 28th, 2010 23:54

Whoa that's quite a list. I've went ahead and suspended his AV status; this young man should not be conducting any transactions around here right now.

Skruface June 30th, 2010 19:37

Nathan and I have a written agreement in place via PM's to resolve our issue. When/if my compensation arrives and our issue is resolved, I'll make note of it here.

bean June 30th, 2010 21:07

Important info might be coming to this thread very soon. I am just waiting on a pm

bean July 6th, 2010 20:04

Well he hasn't logged in since I sent him the pm asking for an explanation. I regret to post this and I will likely get a pm with some excuse from Nathan but I am sick of his bull shit excuses. Nathan recently just put out a good chunk of money on a new gun which was confirmed by the seller of that gun. For those of you he tried to claim he had no money to I would be slightly cross. I expect a pm from him now with a few minutes as he tends to reply exceedingly fast when this thread gets updated.

mcguyver July 6th, 2010 20:37

I assembled his PTW lower for him and replaced his defective EL-003 in exchange for a discount on gun he "coming in", back in the fall of 2008.

Needless to say it never came in.

I'm not looking for reimbursement, you can't get blood from a stone, and I've long since written off the loss. I took the board out of my own gun to fix his, and since replacements were impossible, in the end it cost me a $500 VUK to get my gun back running again.

If I'm ever out his way, we'll go for coffee though.

bean July 6th, 2010 20:40

It was an ar and all of his excuses are so convenient. His roommates left him, he has no internet etc etc etc.

mcguyver July 7th, 2010 01:26

Nathan has read this thread and gotten in touch with me.

bean July 7th, 2010 05:31

He has contacted me through pm and has claimed its for a friend. This is all for you guys to decide as I have no stake in this I am just trying to help the remaining people get there shit.

Lorden July 9th, 2010 12:40

I'm currently working on a deal with Nathan to get my stuff back. I'll confirmed once I have something tangible in my hands.

bean July 9th, 2010 14:15

To all those who are interested apparently the gun that was bought through his account is for a friend so he can get a G36 off of him. This knowledge was pmed to me. I will let Nathan post in here to explain it. I honestly have no stake in this I am just the closest admin. So the explanation is owed to those who he still owes things to. I am not going to be checking this thread or my pms until monday.

Bob the Angry Potato July 9th, 2010 14:29

Hey,
Everyone who has a stake in this, I've PM'd with tangible solutions. If there is ANYONE I've missed, please get in contact with me ASAP for any information, inquiries or anything. I will give you my personal information, I plan to have everything resolved very shortly, I'm glad this is almost done.

bean July 22nd, 2010 08:13

Well its time to make with the bumpage of this thread and see if people have got anything yet?

Lorden July 22nd, 2010 08:25

Still nothing tangible in my hands. He did update me this weekend saying he'd be out of town for a couple of days. Until I have at least a partial payment through a gun or $$ my opinion of this situation remains uncertain to say the least.

D_Rastaman July 22nd, 2010 09:24

Still waiting, haven't heard a peep from him since June 20th. Resolution of all these disputes seem doubtful, I've been out $320 since Dec 2008. Had multiple promises of reimbursement from him but never happened. Lets hope he gets his shizz together...

Skruface July 22nd, 2010 10:58

Nathan mentioned to me in an email that he is saving money to try and send everything out at once (I have items owed too).

Cobrajr122 July 22nd, 2010 12:18

Nothing from him regarding this, was not even PMd when he said he did the mass PMing.

bean July 23rd, 2010 07:19

I find it completely mind boggling that none of you have left a negative feedback or at least a neutral

bean August 24th, 2010 10:46

So you guys got your stuff yet or are you planning on calling the Halifax Regional Police and getting in touch with there fraud devision.

mcguyver August 24th, 2010 18:18

I haven't heard back from him since sometime in July.

Skruface August 24th, 2010 19:06

Nathan informed me via email on Friday or Saturday that he is now living with his girlfriend, and that "as soon as he has $15 that's not for food" he will send my compensation out to me.

And I filed with RECOL.ca. Months ago.

Cobrajr122 August 24th, 2010 21:05

Have not heard word from him in a long while. He has not logged on here since July, so i am assuming he has not seen the 2 PMs waiting for him.

We should prolly all do a RECOL run again >_>

Amos August 24th, 2010 21:17

He sure been posting a lot of pictures on Facebook with him in Gucci gear...

Cobrajr122 August 24th, 2010 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amos (Post 1302284)
He sure been posting a lot of pictures on Facebook with him in Gucci gear...

I did see that he made it out to a 24h OP on the same week that AAS had theirs. I was going to mention it here when i saw the pics on FB but I got busy with work.

pusangani August 25th, 2010 00:18

lol just saw a pic of him w/my cousin from when he visited TO lol I should check out this facebook thing more often

Huge August 25th, 2010 00:37

Nathan was at some point a friend of mine but he did not answer any of the messages I tried getting his way. I can testify that he probably is the most unreliable person I ever met but even so I will try my best to contact him and wake his dumbass.

If anyone is interested in getting Nathan's phone number, PM me and I will be happy to oblige.

Amos August 25th, 2010 03:26

Lol this guy was my room mate for 2 months...

Crunchmeister August 25th, 2010 08:37

He's active in airsoft again. A bunch of pics of him have been posted lately on Facebook (not by himself) of him at recent airsoft games. That's a nice collection of airsoft guns he's got.

Lorden August 25th, 2010 13:06

He promised me a tri-barreled shotty that he would paint from tan to black for me as a partial payment. This was about 2 months ago now. No news since then.

Crunchmeister August 25th, 2010 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorden (Post 1302699)
He promised me a tri-barreled shotty that he would paint from tan to black for me as a partial payment. This was about 2 months ago now. No news since then.

There are pics of him using a tan shotty at the last game he attended.

Lorden August 25th, 2010 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amos (Post 1302477)
Lol this guy was my room mate for 2 months...

Actually that's what convinced me to do business with him in the first place -- I had had such a great experience with you! Shame on me :)

Lorden August 25th, 2010 13:09

MEH why can't I edit my posts? Hah if he's using it then he got it back from his friends (as he was waiting after that) but it seems he's sure in no hurry to paint it and/or send it off to me.

Huge August 25th, 2010 13:47

I've just spoken to Nathan and he said the guns and gear he had at the game were somebody else's (Alex Dickinson). He also said he will mail the stuff he owes in the next couple days...

stay tuned

Crunchmeister August 25th, 2010 13:57

Well, to me it looked like his modded tan & black PTW, shotty and G36 he's had for a while and the same vest / gear with the Secord name tape he's been using for some time too (from previous pics of his at games). But I could be mistaken. Anyhow, this is none of my business, so I'll stay out of it. My dealings with Nathan were mostly problem-free and I always got my stuff.

JTF27 August 25th, 2010 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crunchmeister (Post 1302747)
Well, to me it looked like his modded tan & black PTW, shotty and G36 he's had for a while and the same vest / gear with the Secord name tape he's been using for some time too (from previous pics of his at games). But I could be mistaken. Anyhow, this is none of my business, so I'll stay out of it. My dealings with Nathan were mostly problem-free and I always got my stuff.

G36 with Tan was once upon a time mine, I bought from AMOs then painted the sold to Alex. Not his.

Crunchmeister August 25th, 2010 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTF27 (Post 1302752)
G36 with Tan was once upon a time mine, I bought from AMOs then painted the sold to Alex. Not his.

Fair enough.

Lorden August 25th, 2010 15:11

I have been confirmed that the shotgun (Worth 150 shipped out of 320 owed) will be sent before the week's out. I'll confirm once I have a tracking number. Fingers crossed.

Lorden September 2nd, 2010 16:55

UPDATE:

I have received the shotgun, along with 4 shells, 3 being TM.
Although the pump does not lock forward properly once pumped, the shotgun IS in a working condition. Nathan has therefore cleared a bit more than 50% what is owed to me.

Duilin September 7th, 2010 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huge (Post 1302742)
I've just spoken to Nathan and he said the guns and gear he had at the game were somebody else's (Alex Dickinson). He also said he will mail the stuff he owes in the next couple days...

stay tuned

just want to add my two cents to this comment, the last AAS OP that nathan and alex came too, they both had full kit, now unless alex has to seperate PMC style kits, which to me seems kinda silly to have to kits based off the same theme?

June 20th photo of alex and nate:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1298414_n.jpg

and more recently, aug 17:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3630621_n.jpg

Huge September 7th, 2010 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duilin (Post 1310819)
just want to add my two cents to this comment, the last AAS OP that nathan and alex came too, they both had full kit, now unless alex has to seperate PMC style kits, which to me seems kinda silly to have to kits based off the same theme?

Somebody on here confirmed everything was Alex's. Apparently, that Alex has a fuckton of gear.

Spike September 9th, 2010 16:32

The guns are Alex's. The rig that Nathan has was his old rig.

bean September 17th, 2010 17:52

Greetings people have there been any updates?

mcguyver September 17th, 2010 19:11

Nope. I haven't heard from him since early July.

Cobrajr122 September 17th, 2010 23:30

Got a PM from him after the thread picked up last time asking me to contact him on facebook.

I only got on ASC to read the PM just recently and I Sent him a note on FB promptly. He has been on FB since I sen the msg and I have yet to get a response from him.

p0et September 23rd, 2010 21:06

I game with Alex and Nathan. Alex has a rediculous amount of kit, which Nathan uses when he games. He's in a bad rut right now, jobless and was screwed over by his landlord, he's trying to get a job to work on his debts.

Duilin September 23rd, 2010 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by p0et (Post 1320659)
He's in a bad rut right now, jobless and was screwed over by his landlord, he's trying to get a job to work on his debts.

i like nathan, i consider him a pretty good friend, but he's been using that same excuse for the past year now.

battlerager September 23rd, 2010 22:52

He doesn't have a landlord to be screwed by anymore. He's living with a friend (rent free as far as I know but do not quote me one it)

Cobrajr122 September 24th, 2010 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duilin (Post 1320697)
i like nathan, i consider him a pretty good friend, but he's been using that same excuse for the past year now.

This is my exact sentiment as well..

Diabolic Tyrant September 24th, 2010 14:30

Jesus this place is like a con-artists dream. Not that hard to drop off the radar either.

Spike September 24th, 2010 16:15

I only was able to game with Nate once, I wish he could get his shit together, that was a fun game >_>

bean October 13th, 2010 18:33

Just a reminder for those who are still waiting. Call the RCMP Fraud division in Halifax. Dont believe any of his lies and stop being nice. Its your money and you can feel free to piss it away believing his bullshit but if it was me I would be on him constantly.

Jihad Joe November 13th, 2010 02:38

Has either of these guys been banned from any sanctioned games... if this has not been dealt with then why not ban the, from the fields they show up at until all debtsare cleared.. it is REALLY shitty when this crap happens.. we had it happen in calgary with a now dead airsoft store... those guys cant show their faces on a field now.. AT ALL...

JUST A QUESTION..

cheers

DarkAngel November 13th, 2010 08:06

ASC does not enforce on field bans.

JTF27 November 13th, 2010 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jihad Joe (Post 1349321)
Has either of these guys been banned from any sanctioned games... if this has not been dealt with then why not ban the, from the fields they show up at until all debtsare cleared.. it is REALLY shitty when this crap happens.. we had it happen in calgary with a now dead airsoft store... those guys cant show their faces on a field now.. AT ALL...

JUST A QUESTION..

cheers

By them who are you referring to?

Cobrajr122 February 27th, 2011 21:09

OK, I am done with giving him the benefit of the doubt, has had WAY MORE then enough time to pay back everybody a few times over.

I contacted him at the start of the month, I decided that him paying me anything over the next 2 months was better then nothing. I gave him until the end of the feb to get the first payment to me, or I would be calling the Halifax regional police fraud department.

He offered me $25 (11.5% of what he owes me)................ He does not even owe me that much! like come on....

$25 is unacceptable after all this time.

I will be calling the fraud department this week, I STRONGLY urge all others that are still owed money from him to do so as well. If you don't complain, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. I am sure he is still well over $1000 in debt to us, that is a number that will get the police moving.

Halifax Regional Police Fraud Unit (902)-490-1985

If you know anybody effected by him, please pass that number on to them and encourage them to call in and report.

bean May 8th, 2011 00:18

Saw him the other day and he is still playing games with his group of people. I strongly urge those of you owed money to contact the Halifax Police. He paid for his rent and bought himself guns and gear with your guys money. I would be a bit pissed if I was you.

Spawn28 May 8th, 2011 10:04

This guy should be bannned everywhere and why is this guy still able to breath? if he owed me money i would be camped out on his front porch just ichin at a shot at this guy.

bean May 16th, 2011 20:54

People believe his bullshit and are afraid to take action. He still regularly goes to games with his group of friends.

Cobrajr122 May 16th, 2011 21:34

oh yeah

I got my money back from him a while ago...

People just have to push him.