Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   ASC News and Announcements (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Gone for a week (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=26295)

MMMiles! July 16th, 2006 10:18

Gone for a week

I realize this probably doesn't belong in the news, but since I'm getting alot of PMs and emails recently, this is best way to let everyone know.

I'm taking an exceedingly well-timed vacation 2 days after we just opened the ASCA showroom, and I won't be back until Monday the 24th. Carl (MadMax) will be reading my PM's and emails (send him some dirty ones maybe?), but likely only responding to the emergency ones (and no, asking to have Greylocks or FreedomFighter banned is NOT an emergency), or those relating to the store.

So if you are still waiting for a reply to an email, and by my estimate close to 200 of you are, I will get back to them after the 24th. Sorry I can't get to them sooner.

See you all in a week. Unless they have airsoft in the Dominican Republic, in which case I'm registering www.airsoftdominican.com and starting a field there.

:cheers:

bean July 16th, 2006 10:21

any clue when the wgc order will be in?

MMMiles! July 16th, 2006 10:27

WGC was finally closed last week, I hope we'll see it the week after this one. They were dragging their feet for close a month, which they claim was because they were moving locations. It's clear now and should be shipping early this week.

Renegade) July 16th, 2006 10:30

Have a good much needed rest Miles, Im glad I got my order in before you took off :)

deep in the bush July 16th, 2006 11:00

safe journey

have a nice holiday man!!!

Ultimus July 16th, 2006 21:31

So does this mean ASCA/showroom is on hiatus, as well, or it's just being taken care of by MadMax for the time being?

Regardless, have fun, Miles. :-D

Keith Clements July 16th, 2006 22:31

I need an AEG

I dont really half to meet sombody in person do I???

Keith Clements July 16th, 2006 22:33

Come on somebody must have an extra AEG,Prince George B.C.Sucks.....Dont come here to look for anything

Lisa July 16th, 2006 22:49

Keith there is an age verifier right in your town, Dave Horton, aka Hortons Heros verifies people in and around (is there an around?) Prince George.

And yes you half(sic) to meet somebody... But looking at a map of prince george it looks like everything is walking distance anyways.

Renegade) July 16th, 2006 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimus
So does this mean ASCA/showroom is on hiatus, as well, or it's just being taken care of by MadMax for the time being?

Regardless, have fun, Miles. :-D

According to HoJo, Carl is in charge, Im gonna be there this week getting my upgrade order so hed better be there :)

skewed July 17th, 2006 00:27

Any news regarding the CA order? I'm assuming Carl will be doing PM'ing when it shows up, but I was wondering if you'd gotten a new ETA yet.

MadMax July 17th, 2006 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestJohn
I'm taking an exceedingly well-timed vacation 2 days after we just opened the ASCA showroom, and I won't be back until Monday the 24th. Carl (MadMax) will be reading my PM's and emails (send him some dirty ones maybe?), but likely only responding to the emergency ones (and no, asking to have Greylocks or FreedomFighter banned is NOT an emergency), or those relating to the store.

So if you are still waiting for a reply to an email, and by my estimate close to 200 of you are, I will get back to them after the 24th. Sorry I can't get to them sooner.
:cheers:

BANNANNAnnannaNANBNNANNANANNa! BANMAN!

Ultimate POWER! I'm like Cosmic Spiderman this week except that I have to answer emails and open a store.

I will be at the showroom for local pickups. PM either HoJo or me as I am checking both PM bins.

MMMiles! July 19th, 2006 13:23

Gaaaahhh... The store's internet connection is fubared. I don't think I get a connection lasting for more than a few minutes before I have to cycle the modem.

Orders are still being shipped as I can painstakingly d/l the orders from the server. However, shipping notifications are becoming difficult. Sorry for being as bad as HoJo replying to his PMs and emails, but the internet connection difficulties are making things nearly impossible.

--HoJoToTheMax

(MadMaxian identy for replying w' HoJo's acct)

Tru July 20th, 2006 14:25

And please remember to send your PM's to Hojo and Madmax only. Some people have been sending me inquiries lol.

Phalanix July 20th, 2006 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tru
And please remember to send your PM's to Hojo and Madmax only. Some people have been sending me inquiries lol.

Since Hojo and MadMax got Grim a Robert Goulet; can you get me an Alex Trebek, Tru?