Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Airsoft Guns Discussion (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Flak 10 or Flak 5 (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=228062)

Heavy February 3rd, 2022 12:55

Flak 10 or Flak 5

Thinking of getting a Flak 10 Maybe pink lol,
but i am seeing themed banned in many fields in US,
is it the same for canada?

venture February 3rd, 2022 12:59

Why would they be banned?

Heavy February 3rd, 2022 13:12

Because they say its overpowered

Drakker February 3rd, 2022 13:17

It's a unrealistic spam-spam-spam gun that can be dangerous in the wrong hands (though that could be said of most airsoft guns, this one it just worse). The power is easily adjustable over site limits, which is another problem similar to unlocked HPA guns. It's not accepted at some public games, but also in real-capacity limited ammo games for obvious reasons. I personally wouldn't allow a new player to use that at my games, but if a veteran wants to use it with real-cap 30 rounds mags, I have no problem with that.

Heavy February 7th, 2022 13:52

Well there is not much range maybe like a shotgun ,which it is

Airmax February 18th, 2022 13:37

My Teammate "Char" is expecting an Flak 5 thru Trigger Airsoft store, however the store is dealing shipping delays which the platform hasn't arrived yet. We look forward to testing it out and seeing what type of rate of fire it can produce for an semi auto vs say an TM AA-12 or SGR12 auto shotguns.
So far, I haven't heard much about banning regarding these platforms as to my local fields such as Bigfoot, Ambush, Millionaire or Panther.
I do see the issue with high volumes of fire that might upset a few on the receiving end, however the shooter should be control of that if respectable and not light someone up, but that goes for anyone whom plays this hobby sport.
Should be interesting to see this Flak 5 in person when it arrives, as Char dropped large amount of money on it.

cheers

Heavy March 17th, 2022 10:33

I am also looking forward to recieving my flak but i did but the flak10
should ship in april. I am curious as to the fps and range.

Ronald Chang March 17th, 2022 15:00

Just browsed their website and saw some retailer's posts saying they were not answering their inquiries. And it looks like their business is closed. The retailer requested a full refund of their money. Pretty shady for such a reputable company.

Heavy March 18th, 2022 08:09

Trigger posted on facebook that there are problems. I have asked for a paypal refund,does not look like anyone is getting the flak's at all

Drakker March 18th, 2022 10:40

I saw someone get a brand new one at the last MATS night at Taktik. I guess he was lucky.

Nicolas Best March 21st, 2022 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakker (Post 1853455031)
It's a unrealistic spam-spam-spam gun that can be dangerous in the wrong hands (though that could be said of most airsoft guns, this one it just worse). The power is easily adjustable over site limits, which is another problem similar to unlocked HPA guns. It's not accepted at some public games, but also in real-capacity limited ammo games for obvious reasons. I personally wouldn't allow a new player to use that at my games, but if a veteran wants to use it with real-cap 30 rounds mags, I have no problem with that.

I kind of agree, but it is a really spammy gun in any hands:D

Styrak April 1st, 2022 00:40

Apparently AI is going out of business so......