Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Upgrades & Modifications (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   VFC 416 GBB Upgrades (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=157190)

jomor August 5th, 2013 14:28

VFC 416 GBB Upgrades

Hi all!
I'm about to take the plunge and get the VFC 416 GBBR. What parts should I up grade first and where to get them. I understand that most of them have a charging handle issue. Which brand makes a better one that will git it? Does anyone make a NPAS for the VFC? What barrel would you recomend and also what hop up rubber would you recomend?
Any and all help would and will be greatly appreciated!

ILLusion August 5th, 2013 14:48

NPAS aren't available, but a velocity reduction valve is now available, which will take the power down to <350fps.

I haven't had any charging handle issues in my 416C.

Barrel, I have a Prometheus 6.03 barrel waiting to be installed, along with an A+ hop up rubber.

jomor August 5th, 2013 15:37

Issues

How long have you had your 416c? Have you had any issues at all with it?
Thanks for leting me know.

ILLusion August 5th, 2013 15:43

Had it for about a half year now.

The only major problem I've had with it, is that loading nozzle didn't feed a round properly, so it ended up jamming against the nozzle of the bolt... that ended up damaging the nozzle tip. Replacement is easy to find (I bought 5 of them, just for future replacement if it happens again), but it's apparently a known issue. I got the v3 nozzle, which is apparently much better, and I haven't had another failure to feed or jam since then, so I may not even need all 5 of these spares, now.

Other than that, I haven't used this gun as much as I'd like to.

jomor August 5th, 2013 21:55

nozzle

Can you tell me where I can get the Ver3 nozzles for mine...just in case?
Please and thanks

ILLusion August 7th, 2013 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by jomor (Post 1821824)
Can you tell me where I can get the Ver3 nozzles for mine...just in case?
Please and thanks

Some guy just snapped up the 5 I had in stock, after posting in here. LOL.

I can order more in, if you like. Contact me by private message for details.

cookedham August 20th, 2013 22:54

Is it the vfc hk416c u have? Or the G&P custom 416c?
I like this gbbr sooo much but I haven't buy it since the review are so bad on this rifle,
I heard even though u have the v3 nozzle install it, the ROF is still very low on full auto is that true?

[/B]
Quote:

Originally Posted by ILLusion (Post 1821739)
Had it for about a half year now.

The only major problem I've had with it, is that loading nozzle didn't feed a round properly, so it ended up jamming against the nozzle of the bolt... that ended up damaging the nozzle tip. Replacement is easy to find (I bought 5 of them, just for future replacement if it happens again), but it's apparently a known issue. I got the v3 nozzle, which is apparently much better, and I haven't had another failure to feed or jam since then, so I may not even need all 5 of these spares, now.

Other than that, I haven't used this gun as much as I'd like to.

ILLusion August 21st, 2013 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookedham (Post 1826938)
Is it the vfc hk416c u have? Or the G&P custom 416c?
I like this gbbr sooo much but I haven't buy it since the review are so bad on this rifle,
I heard even though u have the v3 nozzle install it, the ROF is still very low on full auto is that true?

VFC 416C.

The ROF is more than acceptable (to me) on it. I can get you an ROF reading if you'd like, but I don't see anybody needing more than 700rpm.

cookedham September 3rd, 2013 18:23

thanks for the reply :)

I got the G&P 416c now, it shoots great with I have the bolt lock issue,

any idea how to fix it?

The ROF is more than acceptable (to me) on it. I can get you an ROF reading if you'd like, but I don't see anybody needing more than 700rpm.[/QUOTE]

g555 October 7th, 2013 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILLusion (Post 1821717)
NPAS aren't available, but a velocity reduction valve is now available, which will take the power down to <350fps.

I haven't had any charging handle issues in my 416C.

Barrel, I have a Prometheus 6.03 barrel waiting to be installed, along with an A+ hop up rubber.

ive got the g&p 416c. is there an npas available? pls help!

BioRage October 8th, 2013 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by g555 (Post 1839389)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILLusion (Post 1821717)

^

ILLusion October 9th, 2013 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by g555 (Post 1839389)

Yes, there is. I have a few in stock. Hit me by PM. If you've already done that... in which case, I'm sorry I haven't replied yet. Been extremely busy with work and have been falling behind on PM's. I'll get to your PM soon.

ILLusion October 9th, 2013 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by BioRage (Post 1839654)
^

He's asking about G&P, which is a different system from VFC.

cookedham October 10th, 2013 12:51

Got the g&p 416c from depot gun runs great after tune up ROF good

But cannot save the gp bolt carrier, lower corner ware out so quick soon or later bolt lock will not work, everything else is great