View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2009, 22:59   #1
ledor473

Help: G&G UMG V3 problem

Hello,

To begin, I've to admit that I'm pretty new to internal upgrade, habitually I don't open a mechbox, I change it. But I did alot of external work on my old m4 and my actual UMG so I know some things. I'm also a bit chairsofter so I know the piece and all that. The previous owner did some internal job but he don't know what...

Ok so today, I changed my plug for deans plug because I receive it and I got a game tomorrow. When I strip my gun (G&G UMG, not the clear one) I see that a sorbo pad was not where it's suppose, I check again and it was moving. I decide to finish my deans plug and after check it.

So finally yeah, it was really the sorbo pad, I see it clearly. Since I got a game tomorrow, I decide to open it (the last time I did it, that cost me a gearbox..)

I open it, no problem at all, I check the sorbo pad and It was scrap, when I streched it alot of other tears... Here is the pic I took:

The cylinder head show also some tear and some of the plastic was ate... but I don't have any other one so I remove all the shit that the sorbo made and replace it, pics:

I re-install everything, I finally close the mechbox and try it, it's shooting YEA!
I assembly the whole gun and test it on a coke can..... not going throw one side... get another one, same...
The gearbox is not leaking air via the side or anything suspicious...

Anyone know what made it? Did the piston head is not effective without a sorbo? Any other idea?

Also anyone have seen that before? (the sorbo)

Thank you so much guy if you can help me.
ledor473

Last edited by ledor473; November 25th, 2009 at 23:06..
ledor473 is offline   Reply With Quote