View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2010, 15:19   #20
kullwarrior

Sorry posting reply via iPhone so yea.
Inokatsu pictorial are shit no offense I couldn't understand it. Stick with you tube vid and brownells building ar-15. It's still available somewhere on GGi and inokatsu website in 2008 section

bolt length are as followed
inokatsu: claimed ar-15 length, only ino and viper are compatable
prime: claimed ar-15 length, only prime and iron airsoft works
ino and prime are similiar length differ by like 1-2mm prime being longest
wa spec: anything not mentioned g&p, ks, agm etc. Prime and Ini receiver will work with respective adapter ino ones are mad bul ratech, prime receiver comes with an adapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Again, thank you very much for the informative posts/thread. This, along with a dozen PM's to some local guys, has helped me out a lot with diving headlong into the Magna M4 system.

I picked up a big box full of parts and a couple of project rifles and tore into them this past weekend. And hopefully I'll start into another build soon.

Q. Inokatsu used to have a pictoral step-by-step of assembling their M4...I can't seem to find it anymore, is it gone/hidden? Does someone have a link to a copy of it?

To note...the youtube videos you linked were very helpful.

I didn't see it noted, but I didn't realize at first that the different bodies required specific bolts (i.e. dimensions were different). I got the hint/sense of that...but didn't see it explained anywhere specifically. From an unfamiliars POV, it's a bit daunting with so many parts and variations of parts.

Cheers!

Tys