View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2016, 00:27   #1
AnthonyG
LUser Title

Question VFC M4 Differences?

I'm deciding on which VFC M4 to use for a build, and I'm a bit confused between a few of the M4 variants/versions VFC offers. I'm looking primarily at the VR16 since that's what a lot of retailers seem to carry here.

I've noticed several of the VR16s are offered in both a Crane stock and QRS stock variant. For example, M1 sells the Tactical Elite II with a crane stock, while AD sells it with a QRS stock and lists it as "2015 version". Other than externals are their any internal differences to be aware of between the two; is the crane stock version an old model? VFC's website is no help here since I couldn't even find these guns on their site.

I've noticed other retailers selling variants of the VR16 with obvious external differences: shorter barrels, different rail systems, detachable sights etc... and assume the receiver/gearbox is probably between the same between most of these.

I was also looking at the M4ES, and can't see any differences between the VR16 other than trademarks (furniture excluded)?

Last edited by AnthonyG; January 24th, 2016 at 02:00..
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote