View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2019, 11:03   #30
Freeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkindos View Post
Yeah guys I paid for the vsr 10 on the first day. I gave him a good review as he said he would do the same. I didn’t receive a tracking number and he completely ghosted me. He said his wife sent it out and he is clearly lying. He is a piece of shit. I am absolutely crushed as he stole money from us. I don’t care what happens, he clearly did this on purpose. I don’t care if ppl met him before and he was nice. He is clearly ignoring us and just checking in to take the reat of the money ppl sent. How do we get an admin to look at this? I already reported this to the rcamp and fraud department. I will never do a deal that isn’t local anymore. Im absolutely crushed right now.
I think not doing a deal that isn't local will probably heavily limit your options, but it's probably worth nothing that the guy had no trader rating past 2015 other than from this incident.

That would set off a red flag in my head and at that point I'd offer PayPal or something with buyer protection.

Just make sure that you're buying or selling to those who've been active recently and/or maybe frequent well known fields, otherwise it's a pretty big risk.

TM G17 Loki Tactical Pink - TM G19 TTI Combat Master
Freeze is offline   Reply With Quote