Thread: Battery FAQ
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2007, 07:34   #19
pOkiE

Send a message via AIM to pOkiE
Do you guys know how well the fairly new Systema Charger works?
link: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwol...l?prodID=20645
It is supposed to automatically determine the amperage and voltage of the battery and charges it accordingly. It also charges 4 batteries consecutively and automatically. From what I read on RedWolf, it works only on Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh, but it seems to be a pretty good set up.

I am fairly new to researching batteries. Where would I be able to buy a Li-Po and charger and exactly how fragile are these things? I have an MC51 with a SBS (SD) type conversion on the front and the battery space is very limited. From what I have read, these batteries are quite a bit smaller for the same output right? I also have an M4 with my battery externally mounted in a pouch on the stock and was thinking that I could place the battery in a small Pelican or Hardigg case before the pouch. Do you think this would be sufficient protection if it were to be shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx View Post
I mean, even God carries a SOCOM.
pOkiE is offline   Reply With Quote