Thread: Security Risk
View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2009, 21:48   #33
Ceros

Quote:
Originally Posted by testtube View Post
Well I will be getting something soo Adrian said he would . also they worked on another full feature film called Donkey wich is almost done. some of the movie was filmed @ the Mill in Beauharnois.
Yeah, Adrian screened Donkey a while back for us... looks great. I'm going to be doing some blood effects for a scene in that as soon as Adrian gets the last few cues he's working on finished.

We shot another short this summer called Chance at the same Mill ... looks pretty slick as well. If I can find the pics I'll post some for you to check out.

I was under the impression Adrian was pretty much done with SR and Kolin. I'll ask him now.. hang on.

Okay... apparently everything is done and ready to go to print... cut and edited, scored, DVD sleeve designed... all that jazz. Sounds like Kolin is just sitting on his ass and not doing anything about it... it's out of Adrians hands which is what I thought. Knowing Kolin and the way he works (and I do after being on several shoots now - 2 of which where he was supposed to be "in charge", plus his short lived stint at the animation studio), I think you'll all be lucky if you see anything by Fall 2010... typical.

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else. I think Kolin might be on my FB list. If he is... I'll send him an ear full and see if I get any reaction. The least he could do is print up some copies for those of us that were kind enough to donate our time for the shoot.

I'll get back to you.
Ceros is offline   Reply With Quote