View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:34   #48
kylem_8

Send a message via MSN to kylem_8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Hey Kylem_8, i wouldnt really complain about who has the MSVS right now, the whole fleet is grounded, no one can use them. And i love the ML, you get your hands on a good working one, and do proper maint on it, it will take care of you.

As for the new ruck's, so far only reserve combat units get them right now. And the new rucks, they are huge, but if fitted properly, you can haul alot of gear in them and barely feel it.

BUT, i hate usin them on BFT's, the waist strap kinda sucks. Its great for arty guys (we have trucks to carry them ), but ive seen alot of infantry guys stick with jump rucks over the new ones.

Ya i actually just heard that the new MSVS catches fire or something because of its breaks.... not sure if that entirely true of not.

I agree that the MLVW would be a good vehicle IF I could actually drive one that IS in good working order haha. Hopefully some of the vehicles im driving this summer in meaford are fixed or else the battle school is rucking it the entire time lol. But off-roading in the ML is awsome... that thing can go anywhere.