View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2010, 12:09   #23
coach
aka coachster

If you use different weights for your primary and secondary or if you use a different weight for a backup weapon, try to remember what weight you're using before unloading mags into a baggie! my grenade ammo has greatly increased over the past couple months because I keep forgetting I'm running .28's in my gbbr, .3's in pistols and .25's and .28's in various AEG's.

Also, label, label, label. You can't believe how much it sucks making a black white tracer mix (0.25's) and realizing that you grabbed a bag of .28 whites and .25 blacks. Grenade ammo doubled after that mix up. lol

I prefer using a hand loader for grenades. 4.5 pumps per tube and one above the oring will fall out. Much faster than a loading tube for me but YMMV.

Auto loaders are great when they work. Most of them have an inferior bushing on one of the gears. It's a simple fix but one that you need to do by adding a washer or small nut to reinforce the plastic molded bushing. Also, avoid using smaller BB's. I won't name brands but there is one in particular that I managed to get 2 stuck between the teeth of the main feed gear and broke a tooth. The electric loader is now garbage but I'm playing a lot more real capped games now so an auto loader is pointless in short loading low and mid caps. Real cap mags are fine though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
And....I suppose a little bottle of BBs is technically a loader...if you're using a HiCap mag! LOL
quoted for future sig!
coach is offline   Reply With Quote