View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 15:03   #6
Cico

Fantastic.

I always say when taking on a command role that you should be able to pick your team. (Atleast the command elements within the group)

I am running a faction a a large op next year and have already filled all but 2 slots within the entire faction just by going after teams and players aggressively and starting the planning process now.
You need to find those individuals that are like minded and push to create a command cell that is essentially its own team. Then network with other players that are as interested as you and form factions.

As it stands now the 2IC + PLs and I are already working on the mission planning and creating redundancy plans. In addition we are working to create the " Go" box that can be simply picked up and taken to any event ready to go with a list of the required support stuff for it ( Ie not everyone has a 5500watt genny, or the ability to carry in a battery bank)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattleyah2 View Post
I presently pack the following. -
[ ] Pop up 10x 10 shelter
- [ ] Camo netted Tarps
- [ ] Zip ties
- [ ] Ropes
- [ ] Red lights
- [ ] White lights
- [ ] Large table
- [ ] Plastic table
- [ ] Two chairs
- [ ] Electrical cords
- [ ] Power bar
- [ ] Laptop (pending GPS squad tracking)
- [ ] Binder ( event specific rule set, medic rules, squad list, com channels)
- [ ] Maps
- [ ] Friendly & Tango "CHESS" pieces labelled
- [ ] Generator
- [ ] Fuel
- [ ] Pens
- [ ] Sharpies
- [ ] Paper
- [ ] Large clock
- [ ] Spare radios
- [ ] Radio charger
- [ ] Lipo charger
- [ ] Nicad charger

Additional food, water, first aid kit.
As for planning I'm not finding a willingness from others in leadership (organizers, squad leads, etc) to have those conversation very far in advance of the actual events.
A number of camo players just walked around with guns on their backs or hanging down with no kill indicators on them and expected players to know they are dead. I'm assuming most of these players drive BMW's and refuse to use the indicators because they know where they are going.
Cico is offline   Reply With Quote