View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2019, 11:16   #45
BobbyDangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBspotter View Post
Quick suggestion, stay away from the TNT system. The barrels are nice and the machining of the hop up unit is decent but they require some modifications to both the hop up rubber and the hop unit to get them to work properly. Most people buy them thinking they are a drop in kit, but they aren't. The GBL Captain America is a better units and in my opinion you are better off making mild modifications to the stock hop up unit and just keep a few extras than going with the TNT. Unless you are willing to stock up on hop up rubbers and noodle around with modifying them to get it right. You might end up ruining a few buckings in the process but if you get it right the TNT unit can be pretty decent. I just don't suggest it for anyone that is looking for a straight up "upgrade".
Gotcha. Yeah I like the stock hop up. I’ve heard that people have had issues with them breaking but I left mine alone like I said with the “Poseidon Inner Barrels”. Either than that I dropped in the 1J nozzle and called it a day.

BA Level 3 Certified
BobbyDangerous is offline   Reply With Quote