View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2013, 13:48   #54
Baroc

Rick from toronto airsoft is a dick.
When provided with a huge amount of evidence that his store was wrong when describing the item i purchased he replied with a "well I guess there's not much more I can do for you then", having not done anything at all in the first place. He refused to fess up to his store's mistake and even went as far to to blame me.

just so you guys know, THIS is what I bought (http://www.torontoairsoft.com/CYMA-A...ck_p_2449.html)

My issue was that I bought it for my AK47 as a "sturdyier than original" stock.
The item description for this is "Fixed black stock for your AK! Traditional feeling with modern look."

It clearly indicates that this is for an AK model rifle, which I have.
Rick replied with a "well it does say ak74 in the name" after I told him that this stock does NOT fit the AK47 and I wanted a refund. I replied saying that his ad said it was for ALL AK's and that the name of the item was "AK74 STYLE fixed black stock", which just goes to reinforce my point that they fasley advertised the product in the first place. They offered me a refund only if the packaging was undammaged (which is impossible if you open the package in the first place. So now I'm stuck with a stock that doesn't fit when it should have and a the store doesn't want to take responsability.

My advice to everyone here, "DONT BUY FROM TORONTO AIRSOFT!"
/Baroc out
Baroc is offline   Reply With Quote