View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2010, 13:15   #14
Cheesevillage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
Why is everyone so quick to dismiss new airsoft technology available for use.

We have already proven these do not go through any type of mask at point blank range that is rated to withstand ballistic hits. This includes shooting glasses, PB goggles and mesh goggles.

Any .25 BB shot at any goggles, at point blank range, at over 400 FPS will deform the goggle in some fashion. As long as it defeats the threat, what are people concerned about. I have yet to see a game where someone puts the barrel to your goggles and pulls the trigger. And even if they did, you would still be ok.

Lets move on to teeth, if you get shot at a range close enough to crack teeth, any .25 BB weight of higher will do the job, silica would not be the only culprit. Those that are concerned about this wear mouth guards for the amount of time it happens.

Now the "ouch" factor. To me this is a non-issue. When did we become worried about pain. To me the silica may sting more buts leaves less of a bruise. It does not mash and disperse causing a bigger bruise. (FMJ vs. hollow point??????) People wear so much gear and shrug hits now, I welcome any BB that hits "slightly" harder and gives more felt impact. I am sick of hearing "I did not feel it". Those individuals have no leg to stand on now.

The ballistic properties are great, they shoot consistent and so far the 3 times I have used them have been great with no complaints (And I shoot alot of people )

Embrace the new, this is what people were saying about Lipo a year and half ago, don't hear much about that anymore.

MD
Thank you. Wear a mouth guard and quit being pansies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by femina View Post
Okay, I recently went to art show. One of exhibit had huge panoramic canvas pictures of landscape photos taken with a digital camera. These pictures were nice and huge. The canvas was attached to a wooden stretcher frame for direct hanging on a wall without need for a frame. Do you know any more on this subject? Where can I go for additional information on this subject?
Cheesevillage is offline   Reply With Quote