View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2012, 18:15   #380
iamnotcody
Raeg Quit!1~1

1) Manufacturer, Aftermath Kraken
-
2) Date Obtained: Summer of 2011 I believe, however previous owner had it for over two years before me.
-
3) Initial Cost: $180
-
4) New or Used: Used, heavily.
-
5) Mechanical Problems (Gearbox issues, hopup issues.. basically functional performance related -- supply date of issue) None, no problems what so ever. Through the three years of use this gun has endured it has never went through a problem.
-
6) Esthetic Problems (Paint damage, cracks in body, loose parts.. physical construction related -- supply date of issue) Plastic body is fine, nothing went wrong but I had a metal body installed. Part of the place where the body attaches to the stock was bent a bit and made the stock not fit correctly "still usable" I tried to bend it back in place and it snapped. I had some welder solution applied to the stock hasn't broken yet.
-
7) Rounds fired between failures (think how many bags of BB's used before it failed. If no failure, list rounds fired up to this point) Countless, at least 20,000 for sure. Most likely more then that but again I didn't count and I didn't have the gun for the full time of it being used.
-
8) Changes to Internals and Externals (upgrades, mods, dates) Metal Body Installed. Everything else is bone stock.
-
9) Resale Date and Value if applicable. I would probably sell it for $150, if I were just to give the gun and one mag. Keep in mind it has the metal body installed. And although that doesn't mean much it means something.
-
10)Notes and Comments (Optional) People say clearsoft "mostly everyone" is absolute crap. I prove once again that the case isn't necessarily true. This Kraken has went through hell & back with no problems what so ever. Since I had it I hadn't even done any maintenance on the gun "Don't have the things to do it with" and it still shoots strong as if it just came out of the box. Bout 3 years of abuse and still works great. I highly recommend this gun.

Last edited by iamnotcody; July 26th, 2012 at 10:10..
iamnotcody is offline   Reply With Quote