View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2013, 02:37   #452
DrunkenTeddy
FatJ

So I ran into a guy who was looking to offload his airsoft stuff, after taking a look at his kwa m93r and kjw kc-02 I made him a lowball offer... and he accepted... So I've stumbled on a KC-02 for dirt cheap, and as it turns out I LOVE THIS GUN.... Both mags I got with it were leaking, but they were extremely simple to fix. After reading all 32(?) pages of this thread I am now stoked to deck this thing out. So I've ordered a pile of crap and totally overspent on a gun I didn't even intend to buy in the first place. This will be my DMR/Sniper, my local field allows up to 450 fps so I will be aiming for 430-440 range. Even though it seems to shoot close to there already... Based on the advice of a few here I've ordered an RA tech hop up bucking, 380mm tb barrel, and a NPAS. I've also ordered a scope, bipod, a new butt stock, and 5 30rd mags. It's too bad summer is almost over and I may not have the parts or mags to play it until September sometime, which could mean it's a less effective gun depending on how quickly the weather goes back to cold.

I will of course post some pictures when I complete my build, but so far this gun seems right up my alley.
DrunkenTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote