View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2012, 04:50   #1
Cifyra
Iskaryot

Real Sword KBU-97 Sniper Rifle, and many more

So, it's 2012, it's been 3 years i think?, and the promised KBU-97 Sniper Rifle, the export variant of the QBU-88 Sniper Rifle, still hasn't been officially announced yet. However, during the IWA 2012 show, Real Sword's booth showed some interesting stuff. First up is the sportsline, the cheap line of airsoft from Real Sword. AK47, M4 Short Baby, Scorpion and AUG will be available in August 2012. Then, SVD GBB and M4 GBB. Somewhere in the pictures there is also a KBU-97 Sniper Rifle.

Honestly? I think they should just release the KBU-97 sniper rifle already. Concept wise, there is no better DMR than the QBU-88. It can hit coke bottles every single shot out to 600m in the hands of a trained soldier. In a video somewhere, two PLA sharpshooters were duking it out in a shooting contest, hitting coke bottles out in the 600m range. The winner only missed like once out of approx. 10 shots at that range if my memory doesn't fail me. Impressive.

Anyhow, I just need that one rifle to finish my PLA loadout. >_< It's exactly what I needed, an M16 sized DMR rifle in a bullpup compact package.