View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2017, 17:01   #21
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyissue View Post
Time to get some "Multicam". and I use that term lightly the US issue Scorpion the Brit MTP Canadians and a whack of others deploy with MC.
The entire Nato force and PMC world has gone that way and dedicated a ton of resources to it....why cuz it's effective in a a wide variety of environments. We have troops in Syria and Afghanistan, Africa and Europe in MC pallets. If you want to use the Atacs or the Kryptec go nuts but there is plenty enough availability and a wide selection of MC stuff available all over the province.
When it was first released I wasn't a fan of "Faded Woodland" looked like a cash grab. But having experienced how well it conceals a troop on open ground I became a believer.
This man knows what he's talking about, he's had years of experience selling pants.

Legit though, MC does actually work surprisingly well in Ontario. Downside is, if you want to be "original", you're going to look like every other Multi-Glammer.

That said, I own a set for if I wind up on a Tan team (as such, it's my team's Tan uniform), and rather enjoy it, though mine is made by Tru-Spec (Had ZERO issues with it)
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote